• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2010
    Sure! Wait till you're back in portsmouth and I'll get the 10.25 out of Bristol....what fun we'll have collecting numbers together, I'm wetting my pants already.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2010 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote
    I thought you liked trains.

No, that's me, I love hanging about railway stations with greasy unwashed hair, thick pebble glasses and an anorak with notebook.

punk

Actually, instead of two weeks Portugal, we are now thinking about an InterRail pass. Yesterday we were talking a bit about the transportation, and then surfed around a little to look up prices looking for the cheapest plane. I hate that part. I just hate it.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Sorry to hear that Bregt, It's a conspiracy I tells you...a conspiracy.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I'm by no means an anorak, but trains (especially old steam ones) are very cool. cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2010
    Anthony wrote
    I'm by no means an anorak, but trains (especially old steam ones) are very cool. cool

Yes they are! There's something truly special about all that huge metal machinery in motion, a real power to it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2010
    Creepiest conspiracy of them all.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.