• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. I'm interested in a few more CDs...
    Revenge is sweet... Revenge is best served cold... Revenge is ice cream.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2010
    KevinSmith wrote
    I'm interested in a few more CDs...

Too busy now. I need to mail out 2 large orders and a couple more small ones. If you want, you can send the list of cds you're interested in and I'll get to it once my backlog is cleared. I'm glad that the first order reached you safely!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    BhelPuri wrote
    KevinSmith wrote
    I'm interested in a few more CDs...

Too busy now. I need to mail out 2 large orders

Yay!
    That's me! punk
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    And me!
    Kazoo
  2. Is my 15 CD order small, then?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2010
    christopher wrote
    Is my 15 CD order small, then?

I already shipped Bregt's order before I wrote that. You and Martijn are next.
  3. Cool. No rush smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2011
    I've been busy with studies and haven't had a chance to resume this. But now time is running out and I'd like to sell everything before May 15th. I'm currently thinking of putting the list (in an easier to read format) in every soundtrack forum and asking people to email their bids (starting at $2). If I get decent offers then I sell them immediately. Anything that remains gets sold in the 2nd week of May to the highest bid.

What do you folks think of this method? I don't have time to put them on ebay.
  4. I think it's a cool idea. Sounds like it would be good for everyone, except maybe you, BP smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2011
    sounds like a good idea to me.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDutchbat
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2011
    Hi Belphuri,

Just got in on this site and I know it's way beyond your deadline.
    But if you still have any cd's left I might be interested in some.

Tnx, Dutchbat
    wow, that was fun, let's do it again (Donkey in Shrek)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2011
    Hi all,
    Sorry, I've been incredibly tied up with other work that music & scores are now a thing of the past for me. I want to sell off most of my collection and keep about 20-30 with me. I was hoping to do that before I moved apartments but couldn't. Now I'll just list many of them and take whatever I get after letting people bid for a week or two.

Dutch,
    Sure, email me ( misterflashypants@gmail.com ) with a list of things you want and prices you offer. Almost all of the cds that are listed there are available.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2011
    A thing of the past for you? sad
    Kazoo