• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2010 edited
    Below are the links to my cd collection (or rather what remains of it) which you can view as a spreadsheet sorted by Composer and Label. If you find something that you like, just email me with the cd titles and the prices you are willing to pay. (Send email to misterflashypants @ gmail . com )

I'm putting almost everything that I have on sale (except for a few Morricone and most of my Delerue) so you'll find plenty of Intrada, Varese and other limited editions too. The obscure (Italian) cds in my collection were sold off previously on ebay so this list is more mainstream.

Tomorrow I will post it at other places like FSM.

Here it is-

Sorted by Composer (shaded cells are on hold/bought)
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key … y=CKm0kYkE

Sorted by Label
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key … y=CIjgn6wO

Some cds are marked with cost = $0. These were donated free by Maintitles member Katiek last year.

And oh, whatever prices are mentioned, they are the net price after any paypal fees have been deducted. If you send money as a gift, then no fees are incurred. If you choose to send money as a purchase then you'll incur fees. See this website for a paypal fees calculator
    www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2010
    Just as a tip: it would really be helpful if you at least give an indication of the kind of price you're expecting per item/category/whatever.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Yeah, prices are always useful.

These are not your water-damaged CD's, I presume?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    Ah, it'll take me along time to set prices for 600+ cds. I was thinking of letting you folks come up with a number for the ones you're interested in and then accept or suggest a price. I want to get these off as soon as I can.

I initially thought of dividing them into 4 bins-- super-rare (stuff like Dien Bien Phu), above average (say, a recently sold out Intrada/varese), normal (a little less than a price of a regular cd, say $13) and cheap (about $5 or less), and forcing people to pick 1 cd from each bin for a total of $100 including US shipping. But I ditched that idea since no one wants to be forced to buy 4 cds. I'll see if I have the time to put prices.

I listed only about 6 cds that were affected with the water damage. The discs are fine. They're all Varese cds and I'm hoping to get replacement liner notes for them. These are highlighted in red so you can distinguish them.

I have not yet listed the other damaged cds (about 30/40 more). All damaged cds will be highlighted in red.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Any John Barry?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    I posted the list. Please email me at (remove spaces)
    mister flashy pants @ gmail . com

Ack, I lost the red color formatting when uploading the file to Google. I'll mark the red ones again (a few Varese scores).
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    Timmer wrote
    Any John Barry?

Yes. There are some Barry but I guess you already have all of them. I'm keeping most of the compilations so I'm happy with the Silva comp. for Barry.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I figured as much BP, I'm only looking for The Quiller Memorandum & Jagged Edge ( both of which I have on LP/CDR ), I believe they'll get rereleased eventually.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. What will you charge for shipping (to the U.S.)?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2010 edited
    christopher wrote
    What will you charge for shipping (to the U.S.)?

My intention is not to make money from shipping. Shipping charges are whatever it costs for shipping by the method you choose (plus some marginal cost towards postage/mailers). If you pick 4 cds then they fit nicely into the small Flat Rate priority box for $5. If you're getting large number of cds then I need to find a mailer big enough to fit them. So... you decide how you want it to be shipped. Costs are based on that.

And oh, whatever prices are mentioned, they are the net price after any paypal fees have been deducted. If you send money as a gift, then no fees are incurred. If you choose to send money as a purchase then you'll incur fees. See this website for a paypal fees calculator
    www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm

I'll be able to mail stuff only on weekends so I hope thats ok.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2010
    Timmer, what Barry would you recommend?
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Wait and see what comes up in BP's list, I'll recommend then. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    Timmer wrote
    Wait and see what comes up in BP's list, I'll recommend then. smile

Check the links in the first post.
    • CommentAuthorKevinSmith
    Why is the email in your PM and the email in your post up top different?
    Revenge is sweet... Revenge is best served cold... Revenge is ice cream.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    KevinSmith wrote
    Why is the email in your PM and the email in your post up top different?

Its a dummy account that I created so that my regular email doesn't get spammed.
    Which is the one that I send the order to?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    KevinSmith wrote

You replied by PM and I responded. I also got your email at my primary gmail account. I'll reply to that in a short while.
    BhelPuri wrote
    KevinSmith wrote

You replied by PM and I responded. I also got your email at my primary gmail account. I'll reply to that in a short while.

You mean you got the order of the 7 CDs.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2010 edited
    Bregt wrote

ALL OF THEM! wink

I can't/don't know what you already have ( except for Dances With Wolves and Diamonds Are Forever ) but MARY, QUEEN OF SCOTS is a must, as is THE LAST VALLEY ( one of the very best ), THUNDERBALL, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS and the non-score album ETERNAL ECHOES is excellent too.

I would have said ROBIN & MARIAN but someone has shown the taste to snap it up already, THE SCARLET LETTER is very good, a very Dances With Wolves style to it.
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2010
    Timmer wrote
    Bregt wrote

ALL OF THEM! wink

I can't/don't know what you already have ( except for Dances With Wolves and Diamonds Are Forever ) but MARY, QUEEN OF SCOTS is a must, as is THE LAST VALLEY ( one of the very best ), THUNDERBALL, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS and the non-score album ETERNAL ECHOES is excellent too.

I would have said ROBIN & MARIAN but someone has shown the taste to snap it up already, THE SCARLET LETTER is very good, a very Dances With Wolves style to it.

Is it possible to love Raise The Titanic but hate Dances with Wolves?
  2. Hate Dances with Wolves? How can that be? What's to hate (other than those cursed drums after about 5 minutes of them)? It's gorgeous theme after gorgeous theme. I can see getting a little bored by the end, but hate? Hate is strong word...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2010
    KevinSmith wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Bregt wrote

ALL OF THEM! wink

Is it possible to love Raise The Titanic but hate Dances with Wolves?

confused dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2010
    Shipped a chunk of cds today. Will ship some more tomorrow. Any more takers?
  3. Hey BP

I remember you from SST. smile

Some questions:

1. Why are you selling them?
    2. Can you give more details of the payment process?
    3. Do I make an offer in US$ or AUS$?

There are a few I'm interested in.

Snow
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2010
    Hey Snow!
    LTNS! I'm selling them because I just can't manage having so many cds anymore. Moving 16 boxes of cds is too much for me. I'm keeping just a few and want to sell the rest to make space and of course, to get some $$. Putting them on ebay is simply time consuming. I put a lot of my obscure/italian cds there and it was a lot of effort.
    Payment: I'll take paypal. Just make sure that you send money as a 'gift' so that any fees are avoided (no credit/debit card payment in paypal).
    Shipping costs are whatever it costs by the method you choose. For instance, if you use the international priority flat rate box then you can stuff about 13-14 cds without jewel cases for $14.
    Make your bids in USD (easier for me).
    •  
      CommentAuthorzirael
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2010
    BhelPuri is an awesome and trustworthy seller (although I should make the disclaimer that he's also my friend). Package of CDs arrived safely with a nice email letting me know it was shipped. Finally got that Tristano e Isotta CD that I was looking for!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    zirael wrote
    BhelPuri is an awesome and trustworthy seller (although I should make the disclaimer that he's also my friend).

Thus the "awesome" wink beer
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    I'd like to get a price range for the Morricones you have left.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2010
    Thanks zirael for the kind comments smile Enjoy the music!

It's taking longer than I thought for shipping the cds. I first need to save them on my computer. And the last couple of weeks have been very hectic. Will get to the remaining ones soon.

Heero,
    Could you let me know which Morricone cds you are interested in.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2010
    Told ya it'd be a LOT of work. smile
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn