• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2010
    I've spent the last four evenings listing a bunch of stuff I want to offload. Most of you will recognize these items as obsolete releases recently replaced by expanded editions of the same scores (and that's why I'm getting rid of these!), but heh, you never know, someone might still be interested in them. Take a look:

http://shop.ebay.com/%28j-f%29/m.html?_ … ksid=p4340
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    sure are
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Selling a lot of bootlegs there.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2010
    That's the idea. Glad to get rid of those bootlegs now that legitimate editions (and most of the time BETTER!) have been released. You'd think I'd be stuck with those bootlegs now, but you'd be surprised. Plus, many of these bootlegs are actually pressed CDs. Those are easier to sell than CDR releases.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me