• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. The search feature still work itself, but for about maybe three weeks now when I search, at the tyop of the pages I'll get error lines:

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /opt/www/delangeb/web/www.maintitles.net/forum/library/Vanilla/Vanilla.Class.Search.php on line 135

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /opt/www/delangeb/web/www.maintitles.net/forum/library/Vanilla/Vanilla.Class.Search.php on line 136

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /opt/www/delangeb/web/www.maintitles.net/forum/library/Vanilla/Vanilla.Class.Search.php on line 137

Windows Vista
    Internet Explorer 7
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2010
    Good job!

What about the giant error message I get at the top of the front page with Firefox? It's only cosmetic, it doesn't affect me clicking on the forum, but I thought you ought to know.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Has to wait until Bregt returns, lads.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  2. I get a similar error message as well.

Windows 7
    Opera
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    Yep , me too ...

Win XP
    Firefox
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Same here, no worries though, if it functions, BREGT will fix the message when he comes.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2010 edited
    HeeroJF wrote
    Good job!

What about the giant error message I get at the top of the front page with Firefox? It's only cosmetic, it doesn't affect me clicking on the forum, but I thought you ought to know.

I don't get them on Firefox which I use at home, but they do appear at work when I'm browsing on IE8.

I mean, at a friends house...not work, who would do such a thing?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2010
    They don't appear with Chrome either
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2010 edited
    Just arrived, and fixed already! It was really bugging me. slant

There apparently was an update of the PHP version on the hosting I didn't know of. The error appeared only on the regular site pages, not on the forum. It was not a browser difference.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2010
    Thanks Bregt for all of your hard work! Much appreciated!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2010
    Bregt wrote
    Just arrived, and fixed already! It was really bugging me. slant

There apparently was an update of the PHP version on the hosting I didn't know of. The error appeared only on the regular site pages, not on the forum. It was not a browser difference.

Welcome back, Bregt! Be sure to give us your report in the travel thread when you get the time!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2018
    ???

Spam?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2018
    Thor wrote
    ???

Spam?

Sorted. :-)
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn