• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Bregt should update the current 'cool' smilie with one holding a kazoo instead of a smoke.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2011
    Green! cheesy
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorfommes
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2011
    Skating_Lientje wrote
    I don't know, but apparently, the cool smiley feels the need to smoke. He'll probably die quicker than the other smileys, but hey, it's his valid life choice, as long as he doesn't do it around me in a enclosed of area... wink

spin
  2. DreamTheater wrote
    Bregt should update the current 'cool' smilie with one holding a kazoo instead of a smoke.

I second that. BRRRRREEEEEGGT, did you read this?

Elin
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)
  3. Either he's working on it, or he just doesn't care...
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2011
    Oh oh! I can't check every topic every day. wink

I find it a really good idea.
    Kazoo
  4. Bregt wrote
    Oh oh! I can't check every topic every day. wink

But you must... That's your sole purpose in life, as MT-GOD !!!! crazy

I find it a really good idea.

Phew... that's better. wink