• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Bregt wrote
    Wow! punk

Can you wait one more day for a ticket Thor? I'm waiting for a press ticket, but it takes them long. So perhaps we can buy together. Another option is to buy Rian's ticket he offered some posts back (45EUR).

indeed Thor, Rian's ticket might be an opportunity, considering he wants to sit next to someone who hasn't got a ticket, it might be interesting to buy his ticket and then you sit with us. It's 45 euro's indeed

I'll get back to you once I know more concerning Rian's decision smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2010 edited
    Bregt wrote
    Thor, would you be interested to join a film on Friday evening. We were planning to see Sophia Coppola's new one. After that we were planning to see another one, but since it's a Doug Liman film (which will be released in regular cinema as well) and since you're not everyday in Ghent, perhaps we can discover the city with all of us (Thomas, Bob, ... and me)? smile

Note that we aren't the big party animal like you though. Although I can if I had beer. wink

Well, I land 16.15, then I'm probably in Brussels 17:30, then I'm probably in Ghent around 19:00?

To be perfectly honest, I would rather like to see the town as much as I can rather than spend the time in a theatre. Although I guess it's pretty much dark when I arrive, so I'll have to postpone the sighseeing to Saturday and Sunday.

Let's just take it there and then. If I won't join you, I'll be having a beer somewhere instead, and then we'll meet up afterwards. As long as I get to dump my bag at Thomas' place first! smile

And no problem with the "party animal" thing. I can modify myself according to company (yeah, right.....).
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2010
    My decision doesn't really matter in this, I think. dizzy

If I could sell the ticket to someone, I'd do it immediately. If not, then I'll try to return it in the store by next weekend - but the chance of them taking it back is very low, even with me buying another one instead. Of course, if Bregt can't obtain a press ticket, I understand it would be 'better' for the two of you to sit together. No pressure!
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
  2. Thor, if you want, you can buy the ticket of Rian, no problem. Then you sit with the gang (except Bregt who goes for a free press ticket)

it costs 45 euro's, and it gives you the advantage to sit with us smile

let me know something as soon as possible okay?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    Well, I REALLY want to see Sofia Coppola's Somewhere, and since ticket's are running out... who'll join me?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I will join you on Somewhere Bob. Friday, 8PM.

After that, we'll try to find Thor somewhere and have a blast in Ghent!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2010 edited
    EDIT: never mind, I see the mails now wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Thomas joins too (see your original email).
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    Jup, I eh, thought we were continuing the discission by mail, just discovered them. Quite confusing to have a conversation at several places dizzy

3 tickets then? No Mario or Marie-Lise?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Sofia Copolla's new film? I am interested in hearing how this is guys, i hear it's pretty good. Let us know!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Well, I didn't realize you had to order tickets for this film NOW already?!? Is it that popular?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2010
    Rian wrote
    My decision doesn't really matter in this, I think. dizzy

If I could sell the ticket to someone, I'd do it immediately. If not, then I'll try to return it in the store by next weekend - but the chance of them taking it back is very low, even with me buying another one instead. Of course, if Bregt can't obtain a press ticket, I understand it would be 'better' for the two of you to sit together. No pressure!

I guess I could buy a ticket for 45, although I was aiming for the one that was 10 Euro cheaper. So yeah, I'll buy your ticket, Rian, depending that Bregt gets his socalled press ticket. I believe he's going to let us know about that today.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2010 edited
    I'll be staying at the Carlton from Saturday to Monday, which is close to both Citadel Park (where the WSA is to be held) and the train station. A bit far from the city centre, perhaps, but I'll use trams to get around. Thomas, I'll contact you privately for more details regarding the "couch night" at your place. smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfommes
    That's not that far, Thor, no worries. Certainly manageable on foot (though faster by tram, of course). Want to avoid being inside the Citadelpark itself at night though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    fommes wrote
    That's not that far, Thor, no worries. Certainly manageable on foot (though faster by tram, of course). Want to avoid being inside the Citadelpark itself at night though.

Really? There's crime in a small, cozy, medieval city like Ghent?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    In the UK it's quite often the small towns that can be violent places.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Oh, it's not violent. It's something else. biggrin
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Ladies of the night? wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    Try men of the night, instead.
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Are we talking George Michael's and toilets?

YIKES! shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    FuckyikeS!
  3. Rian wrote
    Try men of the night, instead.

indeed smile
  4. Thor wrote
    I'll be staying at the Carlton from Saturday to Monday, which is close to both Citadel Park (where the WSA is to be held) and the train station. A bit far from the city centre, perhaps, but I'll use trams to get around. Thomas, I'll contact you privately for more details regarding the "couch night" at your place. smile

glad you found something

no problem, you're welcome no matter what smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Bregt wrote

They fudge you in the ass?
  5. Christodoulides wrote
    Bregt wrote

one time, they threatened 2 college kids, the one had to pleasure the other one, orally vomit

so I would stay out of that park at night guys
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Bregt wrote

You have a way with words at times D wink , I would prefer, gentlemen with a predilection for shirt lifting.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Do they only hassle boys?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Yes, the oilyer the better.
  6. Christodoulides wrote
    Do they only hassle boys?

considering they only like buys, I think so smile

but it's a generally well known fact you just don't enter that park at night, especially the boys
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Thor, I haven't had an answer from the press. If you want to buy Rian's ticket, go ahead. If you want to buy a cheaper one, go ahead as well. I will wait until Wednesday.
    Kazoo