• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. In the Forest
    Assenstadt 1933
    Main Title/The Letters

These are just track titles. My older compositions (haven't done much, since I am on my new laptop and laptops don't like MIDI seemingly, Crappy samples, so beware.

What do you think? Yes, I am derivative. But I never said I was a good composer biggrin

FLAME ON biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthormarkrayen
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2008 edited
    • CommentAuthormarkrayen
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2008
    Nice work, Pawel. I like your peaceful and meditative moods. The tempo feels good, and you time the entering of the strings quite cleverly. A piece of constructive advice from me would be to try to remember that music that is fun to play is also fun to listen to - meaning I think you should consider the musicians situation in the orchestra, and give them more "satisfying" parts to perform, especially the piano. With this in mind I believe your music could benefit tremendously from only a moderate rewrite. smile
    • CommentAuthormarkrayen
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2008 edited
  2. markrayen wrote
    Nice work, Pawel. I like your peaceful and meditative moods. The tempo feels good, and you time the entering of the strings quite cleverly. A piece of constructive advice from me would be to try to remember that music that is fun to play is also fun to listen to - meaning I think you should consider the musicians situation in the orchestra, and give them more "satisfying" parts to perform, especially the piano. With this in mind I believe your music could benefit tremendously from only a moderate rewrite. smile

Thanks for the review, probably the rest either didn't listen or something biggrin

I'll get to your pieces when I have more time.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2008 edited
    Nice work, Pawel! I liked it punk

Here's a piece I recorded in FL Studio -

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6490844e033759/the battle of ronbex.mp3

I named it after a fictional battle I had been thinking if writing earlier cheesy

This is one of the my compositions which came out well so plz tell me if you like it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2008
    Ravi, I don't know if you're aware of this, but the file you listed above has expired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2008
    Hi, Pawel, you're pieces are nice, although they would sound much better if they were not so MIDI-sounding. You're themes are pretty good. I look forward to hearing your future works. Keep writing... wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2008
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Ravi, I don't know if you're aware of this, but the file you listed above has expired.

Yeh I saw, but I guess you can give it a go, it's not as good as the one I'm going to upload now! smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorJoris
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2008
    Hi everyone,

This summer a new show get it's premiere. The demo for this new project is online and can be heard at myspace! It's the main theme (song) for an adaptation of the classic 'The Wizard of Oz'. Hope you guys will enjoy it!!!

grtz, Jojo in the land of Ozzzzzz

www.myspace.com/jorishermy