• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorKevinSmith
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2010 edited
    Do you think there's such thing as internet karma? We all have experienced it in real life and are going to experience it until the end of our days. My question is, does it apply to the internet? For example if you call someone a certain word and demean people over the internet, will it never come back to bite you?
    Revenge is sweet... Revenge is best served cold... Revenge is ice cream.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2010
    Where is Steven when you need him?

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorRanietz
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2010
    Every time you do something bad on the internet Hollywood will make another crappy remake of a classic movie...
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    lol
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  1. Sometimes I'd wish you were right, alas not really. There is a guy, who regularly wishes Hans Zimmer to "finally die". I think he's doing quite well though.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I believe in the older adage that what comes around goes around as far as life is concerned.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Well, i am not really into karma and all, but if whatever you do in life echoes back to you, then why would the internet be an exception? It's stuff you still do, people you either hurt or help regardless the platform.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.