• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2010
    http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=29272

Read on and a weep with the whole concept wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    'Total Recall' and 'remake' in the sme sentence? Bucket, extra large, pleeeeease......
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorArtworks
    I was just gonna ask who should do the music, and my own guess would have been Beltrami or Tyler... and after reading that Len Wiseman is gonna direct it, Beltrami it is smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    face-palm-mt
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorRanietz
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2010
    face-palm-mt indeed...
  1. Count me in...

face-palm-mt
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  2. face-palm-mt

Unless they want to make a proper adaptation of the *short story*. I never read it, but Phillip K. Dick most probably didn't make an action novel. That much I know about him.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2010
    What Pawel said.

Otherwise sleep
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  3. Artworks wrote
    I was just gonna ask who should do the music, and my own guess would have been Beltrami or Tyler... and after reading that Len Wiseman is gonna direct it, Beltrami it is smile

Wiseman did great things with Die Hard 4, but a remake of Total Recall without Arnie? crazy
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2010
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Artworks wrote

Wiseman did great things with Die Hard 4, but a remake of Total Recall without Arnie? crazy

Without Goldsmith is the first objection. Otherwise, as a movie, it is horribly pointless and needless.
  4. Christodoulides wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Artworks wrote

Without Goldsmith is the first objection. Otherwise, as a movie, it is horribly pointless and needless.

Arnie, Verhoeven and Goldsmith made this film work, can't see anyone else in any of their place
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  5. I don't really like the first one anyway, but with Les Wiseman at the helm, the chances that this will do justice to the concept aren't a lot better.
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2012
    First trailer out, ignore the Greek and press play smile

http://www.nooz.gr/entertainment/to-pro … tal-recall
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2012
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Artworks wrote

Arnie, Verhoeven and Goldsmith made this film work, can't see anyone else in any of their place

Fantastic score by JG, one of my favourites but I never much cared for the film though Arnold's mad face is always watchable.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt