• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. About three years ago I tried contacting Isham via his e-mail at his site to inquire fruther on rejected scores. Never heard back, sometime later, tried again. Still no response, I was, however, put on a mailing list where Isham promotes himself like the home Shopping Network, to the point he even has his own self-wanking radio station. tongue

I get more junk promo e-mail from Isham than spam every wekk, it seems. I will now chronicle that.

Total for November 5:
    Isham: 1
    Spam: 1

Tied for today, Isham. Though to be fair, only you made it into the inbox...
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2010
    I have absolutely no problem with composers doing self-promotion. I'm sure you can request to be taken off his mailing list if you don't want to receive his emails anymore or create an email filter that will move Isham's email to your trash bin.

Besides all of this the tone of your post was unacceptable and insulting. If you were trying to be funny you failed miserably.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2010
    just be removed from the list
    listen to more classical music!
  2. And it also seems that the only reason why you whine about it is because Isham never responded to your questions? (FYI, the questions go through his assistants)
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2010
    try snail mail and you might get a response
    listen to more classical music!