• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. I've been considering starting a blog since I've got a bit of free time (still) on my hands. Maybe concentrating on the wealth of download-specific titles that are increasingly available, as well as just voicing an opinion on things.

But which platform to use? I quite like the look of WordPress but wonder about peoples' opinions/experiences. I'm completely computer illiterate so it would need to be simple to set up. But I like the look of sites such as James' and Jon's so any input from them would be welcomed. And from you also, Tom.

Maybe most people think that there's already too many such sites? These opinions would be of value.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2010
    I use wordpress premium and i am extremely satisfied with them 'cause they're not for programmers and advanced web designers, they're very easy to learn for the average dude out there.

Blogger (google) is the easiest way to go though.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2010
    Good question Alan, I've been wondering the same thing recently.
    Once in a while I write something and it would be fun to put it up for other people to read.
    It is in Dutch, so a different story, but I asked this same question to some people I know a while ago.

Most newspapers have blog space on their websites to write about anything or more specific subjects. I just wonder how people get there and read it... Especially with Blogger, how do people find your blogs? Do you have to post links to the blogs yourself on different sites or how does it work??
    • CommentAuthorPanthera
    Tumblr is the facebook of blogs.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Why not on MainTitles Alan? wink
    Kazoo
  2. Bregt wrote
    Why not on MainTitles Alan? wink

That could also be an option that, until now, I had not considered.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2010
    Oh, you meant filmmusic related... I thought general subjects as well.
    Sorry!