• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2012
    Cd players are pretty cheap these days, home theaters, blu-rays, all cheap but you'll have to pay good money to get one that truly deserves it. But in the car it's a must!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Demetris wrote
    Cd players are pretty cheap these days, home theaters, blu-rays, all cheap but you'll have to pay good money to get one that truly deserves it. But in the car it's a must!

Yeah... not really. I've had a CD player in both of my cars and never used it once. That's what my iPod is for.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Don't you have a shitload of cd's? Why not play them in the car too?
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2012 edited
    I do have a shitload of CD's but why carry a huge stack of CD's to the car when I can easily digitize them and take hundreds of albums (actually over a thousand) with me in a brilliant device the size of a deck of cards. Plus, with the iPod I can shuffle through all of those albums, make hundreds of playlists, only listen to a certain composers, etc.

iPod > stacks of CD's.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    CD'S are sexier.

But you don't need to carry a stack...i like to hold one nice cup of coffee at one hand every morning, and with the other browsing the cd library, picking two nice CD'S - the way i feel each day, to accompany me on and off work. Nothing pre-planned or contained like carrying some specific CD's in a case, just according to my moods each day. And that, whilst i still have a job that is wink
  1. Do you think some speciality label will eventually do a physical release of Alan Silvestri's COSMOS or should I go ahead and download the stuff? Wil the first volume do or do I need all three?

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
  2. There's four now.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  3. Blimey! shocked
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2014
    Well, it's been physically released on a Spotify server in Sweden.

Sorry. Very lame.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2021
    They're basically my main source of music playing these days.

But I aim to play my CDs again more often (and I still have a want list of 20+ titles that I need to get on CD), as well as my LPs. I just need a bigger apartment, and a little bit of money.
    I am extremely serious.