• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2010
    If you're looking to upgrade a CD player what do you look for in the specs. I'm sure there are huge differences in the quality.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    i guess i need to wait for d
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    What do you need exactly dear Tom? A standalone cd player for your hi-fi system?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  1. Aren't CD players a thing of the past? I hear something new is invading many households: something that plays big round flat dark-coloured discs. And what's totally awesome about them, when one side is over, you can flip em around and the music just continues...

Whatever will they come up with next? shocked
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Records that play 78rpm that shatter when thrown against a wall if you don't like the music.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Christodoulides wrote
    What do you need exactly dear Tom? A standalone cd player for your hi-fi system?

yup i sure do D
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    One with a good preamp so it can be used as a standalone unit, thus is would have a volume control for the cans.
    tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    What's the budget tom?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2010
    $500
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2010
    I'm going to wait until the first of the year and then figure this out myself. My ear has started to come back pickier than ever which is a good thing as I'm enjoying my music more than ever. I've decided on the cans finally.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2010
    Sorry Tom, i'll get back to you soon as i am busy right now, getting engaged and all wink Will you buy online or from a local store? If yes, do you have some models in mind that you can link me to? I can easily comment if i know what you're thinking about or on specific models / makes.