• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Welcome to this year's biggest upcoming series, or so the trailer promises us shocked

Falling Skies

and it stars one of my favourite actors Noah Wyle punk

woohoo
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  2. Jeez, that's looking good. Will definitely be following this.

Almost cinema-like in production values. punk
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  3. DreamTheater wrote
    Jeez, that's looking good. Will definitely be following this.

Almost cinema-like in production values. punk

you bet ya, looks very interesting smile
  4. Will be good to see Noah Wyle back in another quality TV show, to make him forget those lousy Librarian thingies.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2011
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Welcome to this year's biggest upcoming series, or so the trailer promises us shocked

Falling Skies

and it stars one of my favourite actors Noah Wyle punk

woohoo

Looks über-cool.

Peter cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2011
    Cool! Looks like a more action-oriented version of V. I can never get enough high-quality sci fi shows!
    I am extremely serious.
  5. DreamTheater wrote
    Will be good to see Noah Wyle back in another quality TV show, to make him forget those lousy Librarian thingies.

The Librarian movies were more meant as spoofs rather than serious, I enjoyed them partially. But yes, he deserves better
  6. Makes you think why Noah Wyle never got a big part in some big mainstream film. He certainly has the talent for it. You can't say that part in E.R. didn't make him famous in the U.S.
  7. DreamTheater wrote
    Makes you think why Noah Wyle never got a big part in some big mainstream film. He certainly has the talent for it. You can't say that part in E.R. didn't make him famous in the U.S.

if you look at the main cast, there are very few actors who received large roles. Even the likes of Anthony Edwards, Eric La Salle or others didn't find themselves much noticed roles. I guess Noah's one of the lucky ones, with smaller but noticeable roles in Donnie Darko, W and other titles that slip my mind
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2011
    Who's doing the music?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  8. Yeah, he was in Donnie Darko. But only as a minor character.

Well he gets his chance now to shine.
  9. Christodoulides wrote
    Who's doing the music?

so far no one's listed as composer yet