• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2011
    Nuno Malo, the composer of the beautiful MovieScore Media-released "AMALIA", composed a theme "morning star" in homage to the memory of John Barry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht-QNU_ZpH4
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2011
    I can't believe how good Amalia is considering its barely been talked about around here, I even saw someone say they thought it was mediocre-ish or overhyped or something. The opening few tracks absolutely floored me, like listening to some wonderful collaboration between Morricone and Rombi.
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Scribe wrote
    I can't believe how good Amalia is considering its barely been talked about around here, I even saw someone say they thought it was mediocre-ish or overhyped or something.

wave
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    I would say you're insane but you love HTTYD so you must be very sane and wise and cool beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Scribe wrote
    I can't believe how good Amalia is considering its barely been talked about around here, I even saw someone say they thought it was mediocre-ish or overhyped or something. The opening few tracks absolutely floored me, like listening to some wonderful collaboration between Morricone and Rombi.

It's barely talked? No, not really, You haven't been reading the forum, or you have been selectively reading it i think.
  1. Erik Woods wrote
    Scribe wrote
    I can't believe how good Amalia is considering its barely been talked about around here, I even saw someone say they thought it was mediocre-ish or overhyped or something.

wave

could be me as well tongue
    I prefer his much better Julgamento though
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2011
    Christodoulides wrote
    Scribe wrote

It's barely talked? No, not really, You haven't been reading the forum, or you have been selectively reading it i think.

I don't think I missed much...but it was definitely a forum post that made me buy it in the first place! It's just silly that these kinds of scores don't end up with 50 posts in the composer's thread like more popular, and artistically lesser works.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2011
    You are certainly right about that. It's a great score, and Nuno a man with a great personality it seems; he's so taken and glad by his ifmca nomination!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2012
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I find this review extremely offensive.
    It's clear you don't understand the first thing about music, writing, English, Spanish, John Williams, darker territories or oranges.
    Well, it's not so much your opinion, but the way you look. And smell.
    I refuse to discuss this further.
    But you are a terrible person and you have crushed my oranges. And soul.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    And you make me very upset. At first I thought it was just me being terribly insecure lonely and emotionally unstable but I realized its you and your opinion that hurts me. You are a very mean man, I am sorry I cannot take it anymore.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Damn you made me very upset...I am out to see if I can find anyone with oil to cuddle with.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    For Odin!

oh sorry, I thought I saw a bar fight coming on.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Demetris wrote
    I am out to see if I can find anyone with oil to cuddle with.

applause
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2012
    Southall wrote
    Review of his latest score, Miel de Naranjas:

http://www.movie-wave.net/?p=2735

Seriously, this is REALLY good!
  2. Marselus wrote
    Demetris wrote
    I am out to see if I can find anyone with oil to cuddle with.

applause

Have you tried Richard Simmons?
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  3. My review of his latest score, NO GOD NO MASTER, for anyone who is interested.

Seriously, you want to check this one out - it's one of the best of the year, in my opinion.

http://moviemusicuk.us/2014/09/13/no-go … nuno-malo/

Jon
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2014
  4. review of No God No Master
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh