• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Hi, ny name is Anibal Alonso. I’m trying to become a film and video game composer (together with thousands of composers around the world, but I will try anyway). I published an album called “Cinematic Themes Suites” in iTunes, Amazon MP3, CD Baby and other Web sites. The intention is showing my skills and trying to be less unknown. I would like and appreciate that you listen to some of the sample clips published and give me your feedback.

As you can read in my Web site www.cinematicthemes.com, I tried to capture the essence of main titles and end credits suites, particularly of adventure movies. The pieces of this album are arranged for symphonic orchestra, and most of them include extensive use of choir. There are multiple melodies on each track, sometimes combined in a polyphonic way, repeated with different orchestrations and extended with variations.

If you have the time, you can listen the sample clips on my Web site, on iTunes and on CD Baby (the sound of the samples in Amazon is not very good). However you can listen two complete pieces in OurStage.com (www.ourstage.com/tracks/GSOOEPGVGRLS-the-journey-begins and www.ourstage.com/tracks/HFOZITROZTZU-surpassing-obstacles) where you can also vote for my music in a competition if you really like it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2011
    I listened to the two full tracks. The second is the best one I think. Very enthusiast and joyful music, with a slow build-up, although the finale isn't big. The first complete piece contains a cool theme, but I don't like the choir sound in it, or at least something that sounds like choir. Pity of the music samples/library which is not always very good. I don't know anything of musical structure or theory, so I can't really comment on that.

Have you been able to score a film for someone?
    Kazoo
  2. Thanks for the comment. The choir sounds better when you hear the download. No, I have no been able to score a film yet.