• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2011
    Yup, has arrived here as well. Includes a signature, but who's is it? confused
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Christopher Lennertz's

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Mine has arrived today too!

Not any signature though. Thankfully I got Lennertz's and Giacchino's in Úbeda beer
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Likewise, and they're the originals. wink
  1. Anyone want to sell me their Djawadi score? I know it's in extreme demand but I didn't want to get the box because the other music by Giacchino and Lennertz didn't interest me in the slightest. They're pretty bad from a musical standpoint. But I hear great things from the 2010 MOH.

tongue
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2011
    Get your coat.
  2. It's getting cleaned.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2011 edited
    It stays.

you GO!!!

:door: >>>>>>
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  3. The door's open. I just need a kick in the butt.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2014