• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2011 edited
    KevinSmith wrote
    I wish I could find the original Burbs album, all I can find is the Deluxe (which is too long for that kind of material).

Strangely enough, look what just popped up on the SAE homepage:

Expensive yes, but true fans don't mind I guess...

And I may be able to find copies on eBay europe for The Burbs DE, Inchon and Night Crossing. cool
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2011
    DreamTheater wrote
    ... and you wish would be re-released someday.

Here are some I missed out on and I'd so love to swap with the real deal, in a not too expensive way. Maybe these are still available somewhere but for now these are simply unobtainable:

Wojciech Kilar:
    - The Portrait of a Lady

John Williams:
    - Spacecamp

Portrait of a Lady is available for $6 from Amazon.

BTW I want to sell off all my cds before the 2nd week of May. I do have a copy of Spacecamp in the sale list in addition to many others. Basically I want to keep all albums in digital format and sell it off. I'll need to move after graduating so I want to limit my stuff to a few boxes (which means no space for cds).

adragon wrote
    Still bugs me that Goonies went under the radar.. don't know how it could. AND Die Hard, back in the days.. still a big whole in my Kamen collection that one. There is rumours of a re-release of Die Hard though.. but since it's Mark at La-la who seem to be the source of the rumour, I try not to get my hopes up.

Are you still looking for Goonies?

Timmer wrote
    There are others where I'm more annoyed with myself, RIPLEY'S GAME by Ennio Morricone comes to mind, I'd seen it for sale on-line and in stores and hesitated, then I saw the film years later and thought the score was fantastic and by then it was too late.

I liked the movie and score but donated the latter to SST. This has turned out to be a super rare Morricone.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    sad
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    good job Erik
    listen to more classical music!
  1. So I missed out on Night Crossing. It sold for 76 euros. And I went for 75, that's how desperate / crazy I am... shocked

Don't know for how much more it would've gone to the winning bidder. It might as well have been 100 euros.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  2. BhelPuri wrote
    Portrait of a Lady is available for $6 from Amazon.

You know I don't really use amazon enough to find some scores I'm looking for. I never bother to look at the more popular web-shops, always thinking if SAE doesn't have it, no one does...

BTW I want to sell off all my cds before the 2nd week of May. I do have a copy of Spacecamp in the sale list in addition to many others. Basically I want to keep all albums in digital format and sell it off. I'll need to move after graduating so I want to limit my stuff to a few boxes (which means no space for cds).

I'll check your list when it appears. Thanks for the reminder.