• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2007
    This was a disappointing experience for me. If you're thinking about getting it please read the review and accept what I say as my opinion.

http://www.goldenscores.com/?a=reviews&id=79

Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2007
    I thought it was already sold out?
    (EDIT: yeah, you say so in your review as well).
    I must say I was scratching my head when I saw it advertised.
    Surely there are wonderful and most worthwhile Wagner compilations out there? To bring out another under the guise of it being a "soundtrack" seems an odd choice.

It's probably just Korngold's name attached to it that may make it interesting to *some*.
    For me at least it was an automatic "pass": there are far better avenues to explore the intricacies and power of Wagner.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  1. I got this. I haven't listened to it yet, but I'd hoped there would be some interesting truncated Wagner classics on the disc. The review tells me if I am certain sort of person, I will probably want to buy it, but it doesn't really say much about the music therein and WHY I would want to buy it. Are the excerpts well-chosen? Well performed? Any surprises?
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2007
    As I said Michael go to the library. You'll get much better material
    listen to more classical music!