• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. I did tend to put something in most days. Most of the diaries I did were in a couple of 5-year diaries, so there was only 5-6 lines per day.

But, as I recall, each page had the same day for the 5 years and it was interesting to look back at the previous years.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2012
    I just had a look in my diary for 1990 which is absolutely crammed, We'd been in Auckland, New Zealand for 3 days and about to head south, says the weather was 'totally shit'.

Anyway, I think that's enough of my diary entries.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I have no idea what I was doing on April 18th, 1992. It was a Sunday, so I was not in school (I was in 8th grade at the time), that's all I can say. I regret not having a diary like you guys....would have been fun to have a more exact timeline in one's life.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    It was a Saturday, Thor....or is Norway...ermmmm....different? wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote

We're always different, but you're right...sorry about that. I was still not in school, though.
    I am extremely serious.
  2. Timmer wrote

It was definitely a Saturday. I should know, I was there! wink
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Today, 20 years ago, Anne and I were married in a lovely church in Sale Moor, South Manchester. Like today, the weather was showery, cloudy and a bit cold but it was the Easter weekend and the church was decked out with flowers for Easter Sunday (that saved us a bit of money!) and was a great place to get married in.

Congratulations Alan! I hope my wife and I make it to 20 years. tongue We hit the big 1-0 this August!

FalkirkBairn wrote
    I can't believe that it is 20 years! The time has flown by.

Tell me about it! My wife and I met each other 20 years ago this coming October.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  3. congrats Alan, good to hear that love still survives from time to time. Hope you had a lovely time
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorCristian
    Congratulations Alan!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2012
    Thor wrote
    I have no idea what I was doing on April 18th, 1992. It was a Sunday, so I was not in school (I was in 8th grade at the time), that's all I can say. I regret not having a diary like you guys....would have been fun to have a more exact timeline in one's life.

On that day I went to Hereford to watch a Division Four match. The mighty Walsall won 2-1.
  4. Did you meet any SAS Walsall fans? :mrgreen:
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  5. Hook is here.

cheesy
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2012
    DreamTheater wrote
    Hook is here.

cheesy

About time, eh?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2012
    DreamTheater wrote
    Hook is here.

cheesy

Enjoy it sir!
  6. Not before I do some well deserved editing. cool
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  7. Just got some feedback on a 10,000-word piece (for 'work') I had been asked to write. Some suggestions came back to reduce its size. I wasn't sure if it's what they wanted but the seemed quite pleased.

Now to finish it off before the end of the month and then back on to 2-3 other pieces I have "on-the-go".
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2012
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Thorough genius.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2012
    Southall wrote
    Magnificent. MAGNIFICENT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49OkMKxQ … re=related

I'll have a Pee please Bob.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Thorough genius.

Proper themes. beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2012 edited
    I was just told that I am to be in the jury for this year's short film festival in Grimstad, Norway (incidentally, it's also my hometown!). This is one the most important film festivals in Norway.

COOL!! Maybe there's hope for my film critic career yet?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Glad to hear that Thor, congratulations beer It's about time you had some good news.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Nice one, Thor! punk

...what does it pay? wink
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Wow. You really are the coolest Norwegian over there!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Martijn wrote
    Nice one, Thor! punk

...what does it pay? wink

He, he...nothing. But I'll have lodgings and food covered....even though I could just as well live with my parents during the festival! smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Bregt wrote
    Wow. You really are the coolest Norwegian over there!

Well, THAT's not very hard!

Seriously though, Thor, yes, that MIGHT well be a kickstart to your film(related) career. A GREAT chance for networking anyway! I'm so pleased for you! Finally something going your way!
  8. http://www.weirdasianews.com/2012/04/20 … nese-girl/

All I can say is...

GO MONKEYS, GO!!!
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2012 edited
    It's about time I posted something positive since being fired a couple of months ago.

I've just started a new job as a supervisor at a swanky upmarket bar and eatery in Birmingham city centre. It's a fantastic little place with great food, an impressive range of beers, wines and cocktails - and I've got some absolutely lovely people working both under and above me. Great atmosphere.

So now I'm back on my feet at last. cool
  9. Good news Lee! All the best in your new job.