• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2012
    Coth it be that ...?
    Kazoo
  1. Bregt wrote
    Coth it be that ...?

Sorry, Bregt. Only Martijn can get away with speaking that sort of broken old English. spin
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2012 edited
    Ok, so, I'm usually not good at this, but, is what is seemingly hinted at here, without being spoken of, actually what I think is happening, yet should not be mentioned out loud, even though it is in some of our minds, and is hinted at by a certain person on the board, and between the lines confirmed by another, possibly 2 involved person(s)?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Quite.
    Rather.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    BobdH wrote
    Ok, so, I'm usually not good at this, but, is what is seemingly hinted at here, without being spoken of, actually what I think is happening, yet should not be mentioned out loud, even though it is in all our minds and is hinted at by a certain person on the board, and between the lines confirmed by another, possibly involved person?

dizzy
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    Martijn wrote
    Quite.
    Rather.

Ok.
    Got it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    What, Bregt and Martijn's relationship is finally out in the open? Thank God for that, we can stop pussy-footing around the subject now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Hey, what am I missing?!

Is Elin and Marselus dating, is that it?

Stop the innuendo, dammit! crazy wink
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    SSSSTT! I was being sensitive and careful about it! You're ruining it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    BobdH wrote
    SSSSTT! I was being sensitive and careful about it! You're ruining it!

Sorry. I'm not very good at mysticism and innuendo and veiled hints. I'm too simpleminded for that.

JUST TELL IT LIKE IT IS, BABY!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Southall wrote
    What, Bregt and Martijn's relationship is finally out in the open?

Yyyyyyyyeaaah.
    That's it.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Thor wrote
    Hey, what am I missing?!

Is Elin and Marselus dating, is that it?

Stop the innuendo, dammit! crazy wink

I've stated it before and I shall state it again...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    Martijn wrote
    That's it.

Ok, that hint could be taken VERY wrong uhm
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    BobdH wrote
    Martijn wrote
    That's it.

Unambiguously and indubitably quite the opposite of the rectification of that former statement, on which I wouldn't be able to comment in the first place.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    For Odin!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    Martijn wrote
    BobdH wrote
    Martijn wrote
    That's it.

Unambiguously and indubitably quite the opposite of the rectification of that former statement, on which I wouldn't be able to comment in the first place.

I can't possibly contradict that, nor confirm.
  2. You guys are cracking me up...

Seriously, Marcel and I have only met two times (in Ubeda and Ghent). If you call that dating, then I'm poly-amourous, cause I have met quite a few of you twice (Bob, Jordi, Thor, ...) and I should almost be married to Bregt and Thomas because I have seen them much more than the rest of you guys.

And don't forget my lesbian relationship with Marie-Lise whom I have visited many times at home...

BTW, Marcel... I don't see you defending my/your honor here... Where are you?

biggrin

E.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Skating_Lientje wrote

BTW, Marcel... I don't see you defending my/your honor here... Where are you?

Hehe...I don't think you need me for this wink
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    That's all well and good, but can we please get back to the lesbian relationship thing asap.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Anthony wrote
    That's all well and good, but can we please get back to the lesbian relationship thing asap.

applause

Finally someone that makes sense in here.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
  3. Anthony wrote

What is there to say... Two women... In an appartment... She showing me her bedroom...
    Get your imagination going, I would say...
    Of course I will say that NOTHING happened, but you wouldn't believe me anyway...
    tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    Skating_Lientje wrote
    Of course I wiill say that NOTHING happened, but you wouldn't believe me anyway...
    tongue

My guess is he stopped paying attention before even getting to that sentence.
  4. BobdH wroteMy guess is he stopped paying attention before even getting to that sentence.

Well, somehow it seems everybody is interested in my love-life right now. If only I had one rolleyes
    Well, at least I'll be featuring some male fantasies now...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    Skating_Lientje wrote
    Well, at least I'll be featuring in some male fantasies now...

Hey, that's always step 1 in getting a love life!
  5. BobdH wrote
    Hey, that's always step 1 in getting a love life!

Can you please kindly explain steps 2 to 5 to me?
    I might actually get up getting one then...
  6. I don't think a woman "gets up" during her love life wink
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  7. PawelStroinski wrote
    I don't think a woman "gets up" during her love life wink

Maybe I'll END up getting one... Language puritan slant
  8. Purist, if I may keep at being one biggrin

It's just that "getting up" in sexual sense doesn't mean anything close to what a woman can technically do biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2012
    Southall wrote
    What, Bregt and Martijn's relationship is finally out in the open? Thank God for that, we can stop pussy-footing around the subject now.

Awww, I always had hopes for those two to get together. Of course their children will be demigods, so they will be quite a handful.

Anyway, on this topic, gays can get married in Denmark from today, which is about bloody time, so that makes my day better.

Peter smile
  9. Ooooh! Goldsmith's Star Trek: The Motion Picture set from La-La Land Records has shipped!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn