• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2013
    The last of the snow has melted and I can now say that spring is here. Yesterday was the first time in as long as I could remember that I didn't need a jacket. My flannel shirt was perfect.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Wow! the sky has changed into a colour I'd forgotten, blue, and there's a warm bright object in the sky.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    What is this witchcraft you speak of?
  1. I am sure that this has been around for ages - probably since the end of the first showing of the movie - but I hadn't seen it before and it made me smile:

"If you watch Jaws backwards, it's about a shark that keeps throwing up people until they have to open a beach."

biggrin
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2013
    Steven wrote
    What is this witchcraft you speak of?

Space magic sky wizard I call it.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. FalkirkBairn wrote
    I am sure that this has been around for ages - probably since the end of the first showing of the movie - but I hadn't seen it before and it made me smile:

"If you watch Jaws backwards, it's about a shark that keeps throwing up people until they have to open a beach."

biggrin

lol
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    My place at Glastonbury has been confirmed punk cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    shocked
    SHIT!

<goes online to probably find it's sold out. Again.>
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I have no idea on public tickets? I vaguely recall them all selling out in 40 minutes or something stupid.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    explode
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2013 edited
    Yeah, it crashed the Glasto web site. I'm not sure how you go about it but there's a sale & return site for people who find they can't attend for whatever reason, apparently there's always a thousand or more tickets returned but then it becomes a lottery as to whether you get any or not.
  3. Timmer wrote

What genre of music will you be singing? Skiffle again?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Timmer wrote

What genre of music will you be singing? Skiffle again?

Nah! Hip-Hop this year.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2013 edited
    Finished the 8-week praxis period yesterday. I don't think I've ever been more exhausted in my life, but it's great to have completed that part. I had originally wanted to celebrate with a few bottles of specialty beers, but I didn't want to 'provoke' a downtrodden immune system any more.

Now it's "only" 3 written exams remaining, and I can return to all the stuff I've been neglecting for 2 1/2 months (montages, film music, planning trips and events, social life, maybe working out etc.)!
    I am extremely serious.
  4. Thor wrote
    Finished the 8-week praxis period yesterday. I don't think I've ever been more exhausted in my life, but it's great to have completed that part. I had originally wanted to celebrate with a few bottles of specialty beers, but I didn't want to 'provoke' a downtrodden immune system any more.

Now it's "only" 3 written exams remaining, and I can return to all the stuff I've been neglecting for 2 1/2 months (montages, film music, planning trips and events, social life, maybe working out etc.)!

Finding a job? Just asking. wink
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2013
    Captain Future wrote
    Thor wrote

Finding a job? Just asking. wink

Ah yeah....there's THAT too. shame
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I need a job too, freelancing isn't enough..
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  5. I need a regular income for my equilibrium. I'm most certainly not the type for freelancing.
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I just need someone to give me oodles of money for the lifestyle I should by now by rights be accustomed to.
    Life's just SO unfair.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Ah.....today, I opened a bottle of Chimay. Bliss. cool
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Wasn't that by Morricone though?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorFalkirkBairn
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2013 edited
    Handing in your resignation by cake seems such a good idea:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ca … e-22168676
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2013
    This hasn't made my day, or month, or year. Just everything.

I met the girl of my dreams earlier this year and I'm in love.

That's it. shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    LSH wrote

That's it. shame

Go for it buddy! punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Handing in your resignation by cake seems such a good idea:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ca … e-22168676

Alan, i liked his reasoning, the idea behind it! Takes balls to realize it but this man got the meaning of life if you ask me! Bravo to him beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    LSH wrote

That's it. shame

The best reason I've ever read in this thread! Enjoy the feeling Lee! May it last forever! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    The 'may it last forever' is indeed the wish i'll give you. I don't know about 'forevers' in real life, but i am living it to the max since i met my wife in 2008 and it's the best thing in the world my friend. I wish you the same.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    [Marvin]It'll pass.[/Marvin]

wink

Good for you, Lee!
    And just while spring is starting.
    Hope you'll be able to spend all the time together you can and wish.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2013 edited
    LSH wrote

That's it. shame

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That answers everything ( see my very recent post at Now Playing Off Topic ). Good on you Lee and I hope the feeling is mutual/reciprocated.

p.s. Does she love your music?