• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorKevinSmith
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2011 edited
    http://filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts … ;archive=0

I hope that some of you think of participating. Last time was a success, the composers did wonderful jobs with the music, and the other people enjoyed voting for the winner.

This time, LaLaLand has donated a copy of Abel Korzeniowski's Copernicus' Star as a prize. This score has been highly praised since it was released a few months ago.
    Revenge is sweet... Revenge is best served cold... Revenge is ice cream.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2011
    What a nice idea!
    I wish I had the time.
    But alas, not a chance in hell. sad
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Boggan... time to show us what you are truly made of!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Erik Woods wrote
    Boggan... time to show us what you are truly made of!

-Erik-

As Winston Churchill said "lik dem upside dem head, ya get me".
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Sorry, jackass, I littered mine full of Norman, so I'm out.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Pussy!
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!