• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2011
    We have one of the higher unemployment rates in the US
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2011
    We feel that soccer is an important sport and has a following.
    Tom smile
  1. At least California elects the main star from 'Predator' as their governor...if your gonna elect someone from 'Predator' might as well go all out *cough* Minnesota *cough*
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    sdtom wrote
    Tom smile

Good for you.

It's the biggest sport in the world, so it is about time it gets some footing in the US as well.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Thor wrote
    sdtom wrote
    Tom smile

Good for you.

It's the biggest sport in the world, so it is about time it gets some footing in the US as well.

I question our love of the Brown family.
  2. Shall I ask on everyone's behalf?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    sdtom wrote
    Thor wrote
    sdtom wrote
    Tom smile

Good for you.

I question our love of the Brown family.

Clancy Brown? Doc Brown?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Pat Brown was governor in the 60's. His son Jerry was governor in the 80's. Remember his relationship with Linda Rondstadt? Well we just re-elected him again. That is a lot of Brown as far as I'm concerned.
    Tom
  3. Sorry Tom but American politics doesn't mean much to anyone outside the US once you get below the White House - and even then it is a struggle.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  4. Even though BBC News sometimes treats the audience here in the UK as though we arean additional state. I have lost count how many of Obama's musings are aired live on our TV.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Sorry Tom but American politics doesn't mean much to anyone outside the US once you get below the White House - and even then it is a struggle.

Understand.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2011
    We love our weed wackers. This morning the fog is so thick you can't see two feet in front of you and someone is out there making enough noise with his untuned machine to wake up the building. It's a wonder he can see well enough not to chop something off.
    Tom sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2011
    A disability spot is a free license to leave your car parked 24-7 for as long as you want. We have one spot in front that has been taken by the same car for three weeks!
    Tom
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Petrol bomb it Tom.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Maybe the person died
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    With the hot weather out there I'd have thought you'd have noticed if a person had died?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    I notice that some people who live in California like to complain a lot. biggrin

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    With the hot weather out there I'd have thought you'd have noticed if a person had died?

Be careful if you go knocking Tom...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeV-DI09Q3w
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2011
    We've had a very mild summer. Almost everyday is in the 60's
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2012 edited
    We've embraced Walter Isaacson's new biography on Steve Jobs. I can recommend it to all of you.
    Tom