• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2016
    sdtom wrote
    through my name in the hat.
    Tom

Done!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2016
    I'd normally be all over this, but I'm trying desperately to wind down my physical collection.

Once I get some extra money (to pay for shipping), I'm gonna have a load of free giveaways.
    I am extremely serious.
  1. How much does it cost to ship from Norway? Must be pricey. I know over here the price to ship overseas has gone up dramatically.

Just a few months ago I mailed a CD to another country. Where I was sending it normally would have cost something like seven or eight dollars. It cost me thirteen this time! Goddamn inflation.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2016
    Very pricey.

There is of course an alternative, i.e. to offer CDs for free if the receiver pays for shipping. I'll have to think about it.
    I am extremely serious.
  2. Martijn, I want to play too. put my name on there too smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2016
    WIth three I cannot flip a coin. smile
    So I resorted to a favourite little internet tool again, and Christopher is the lucky winner!

Christopher, can you PM me your home address, and I'll send the CD on its way!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  3. Sweet! Thanks so much!!