• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Yes but in this case that album (plus DSOTM) ignited an adoration for a band and by extension its 2 primary members, because I've since gone and bought most of the Floyd material as well as their solo material.

How can something that has been continually popular made me ignore them for such a long time is a big mystery. I must've heard Another Brick in the Wall 100 times on the radio (I even put it on one of my pop compilations with the helicopter intro and everything), yet up until 2013 it never even made me want to hear more. I used to think Pink Floyd was pretty far out there, psychedelic stuff, complex songs that seemed to go on and on. Well, I have now so much evolved in my musical tastes I absolutely dig that stuff.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  2. Thor wrote
    They're all brilliant. I also like RADIO KAOS and THE PROS AND CONS OF HITCHHIKING. Less enthusiastic about his opera CA IRA.

I know of those three, but I have yet to check them out.

That opera seems like a bit of a misfire, and I do hope the upcoming album will be a continuation of 'Amused to Death'. I got the 2015 reissue of Amused and it sounds spectacular, comes with an Audio Blu-ray as well. love
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  3. I am familliar with The Final Cut but not with Waters' solo projects released under his owen banner. I'll look into these then.

Volker
    Rüm Hart - Klaar Kiming
  4. Iron Maiden - Brave New World

From 2000, the return of Bruce Dickinson to the band after having left in the early 90s.

Never stopped being a fan of Maiden, I adore this one completely. punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorCaliburn
    • CommentTime1 day ago edited
    Joris de Man, The Flight and others - Horizon: Zero Dawn

A lot of good stuff in this 4 hour soundtrack.

Edit: wrong topic. No delete button? Boooh! :-)
    Editor-in-chief at http://soundtrackword.com /http://soundtrackwereld.nl | Administrator at Streamingsoundtracks.com
  5. NP: Spirit (2017) - Depeche Mode

Man, I really like this. I also have to check out Delta Machine. I don't think I ever listened to it.

Volker
    Rüm Hart - Klaar Kiming
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTime2 hours ago
    NP: DAZE OF OUR LIVES (Filteria)

One of the classics of contemporary psytrance. Smokin' album! punk
    I am extremely serious.