• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Thor wrote
    NP: THE MUTANT THEATRE (Juno Reactor)

Album of the year for me. Bits of Kraftwerk, Moroder, Vangelis, Daft Punk, but all within Ben Watkins' style. Check out "Let's Get On" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rzrsD5bL6s

Let's Get On is from another album though? Sounds interesting.
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2018 edited
    No, it's from that album, released on June 22. You can check out the whole album on Bandcamp.

[Edit: Ah yes, I see what you mean -- I wrote "Let's Get On" rather than "Let's Turn On"]
    I am extremely serious.
  2. A Prussian Requiem John Powell

I've really been enjoying this whole album of choral works but I particularly love the final five minutes of the final movement of 'A Prussian Requiem', just absolutely gorgeous and transcendental music.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2018
    NP : SYMPHONY # 5 - Ralph Vaughan Williams

Bliss!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2018
    ^ Love that one!
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2018 edited
    SEEDS OF LOVE - TEARS FOR FEARS

I'm drunk and I need some massively over-produced symphonic 80's pop-rock.

beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2018 edited
    BLACK CHERRY - GOLDFRAPP

It's the 'downtime' moments in this album I value the most. The sumptuous title track and the truly hypnotic Hairy Trees are both deliciously dreamy highlights.

cool
  3. A musical about a pack of rack tag cats and an old cat lady finally reaching the Heaviside Layer. cat

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCaliburn
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2018
    I am not into classical music, and A Prussian Requiem by John Powell was not my cup of tea. However, after listening to it a couple of times more it gets better and better! My favorite tracks are "Let the Rails Roll" and "The Gift"