• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2008
    Does anyone know when's the next one coming out? the 2nd episode of season 4?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Yesterday. wink

I saw it already.
    It's each thurday.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    REALLY?! WOAH THANKS MATE! I've been totally off these days due to the hellish exams and now i come back only to learn that a 2nd episode is already out! And i haven't seen the first one yet!!!!!! Can't wait to see both of them together.

So will this be shown every Thursday then? But only 8 episodes in season 4? That's going to be over very soon then!
    • CommentAuthorMogens
    Christodoulides wrote
    So will this be shown every Thursday then? But only 8 episodes in season 4? That's going to be over very soon then!

We can only hope the writer's strike will be over VERY soon! Even that might not be enough, though. Could be we end up with only eight epiodes this time over, which should make season 5 24 episodes and the final season 16 episodes.

Anyway, I'd prefer this season to be only 8 episodes rather than have the next episodes rushed in order to produce the 16 episode season they promised.
    Luminous beings are we.. Not this crude matter.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Christodoulides wrote
    I've been totally off these days due to the hellish exams

How did they go so far?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I believe they went alright mate, at least this is how i feel and certainly hope so! Only 2 more to go but they've definitely screwed me over big time this time, schedule and resources-wise! Yours?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Christodoulides wrote
    I believe they went alright mate, at least this is how i feel and certainly hope so! Only 2 more to go but they've definitely screwed me over big time this time, schedule and resources-wise! Yours?

Yeah, you seem to suffer a lot from it. Hatred I've never seen before. wink

Mine went all well. School starts Monday again.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    shocked beer

s04e02 ONE OF THE BEST EPISODES EVER!! LOST IS BACK WITH VENGEANCE
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2008
    I really loved S04E02

Why? Let me explain it:

1- The new casting. far from the uninteresting Niki and Paolo (who ironically had one of the best episodes of the last season). The new plot is very exiting. With this kind of Cientific exploration.
    The asian guy , the british girl and Jef Fahey (this comming directetly with his costume from Planet terror)are really terrific!!! The "solaris" guy is good, but his performance is too familiar now.

I really loved the Tunissia thing, some kind of Worldwide scale thing, Like "Close Encounters"

2-The direction. The first episode was terrible directe, this one was really coherent and with the right sense of rythm.

3-The music. The "journey" theme when Jack see the helicopter, the music with the plane underwater or Ben's theme ( A incredible effective motive, wich is one of the most memorable things !)

4-The Locations. At last nice old and new locations for the island!

5- This is LOST!

PS: Do you think Ben like the sado thing? why he always say things to make people angry? He likes paint?

punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Nautilus wrote
    I really loved S04E02

Why? Let me explain it:

1- The new casting. far from the uninteresting Niki and Paolo (who ironically had one of the best episodes of the last season). The new plot is very exiting. With this kind of Cientific exploration.
    The asian guy , the british girl and Jef Fahey (this comming directetly with his costume from Planet terror)are really terrific!!! The "solaris" guy is good, but his performance is too familiar now.

Yep, interesting, now we´ll have the old characters flash forwards, and the new characters flash backs.

Nautilus wrote
    PS: Do you think Ben like the sado thing? why he always say things to make people angry? He likes paint?

Hmm....dunno if he likes painting, but he is always in pain, indeed. I love when they beat him biggrin
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    Ben is my favorite television character ever. Period.
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2008
    I haven't watched it yet, but Sky Anytime had episode 2 up all through the week! It's still airing "live" tonight but I'm annoyed that I could have watched it sooner!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2008 edited
    Episode 2 - THAT should have been the premiere episode. Not introducing the new characters in the first episode really, really turned me away, but at least they're here now. Unlike the previous, this episode actually kept me interested and had some decent cliffhangers. The new characters are certainly upto something bad (Dan is really off edge), and I really want to know what the hell they want with Ben. Better music though - the opening bit for Tunisia I swear was taken from Medal Of Honor or something, and the cue when they saw the helicopter was also pretty good.

Btw, what the hell was a polar bear from the Hydra doing in Tunisia?! crazy
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2008
    Now I think about it, the strangest thing going on in Lost is the fact that if the people on the boat are looking for Ben, then why did Naiomi have a picture of Desmond? shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2008
    spin
    Anthony wrote
    Now I think about it, the strangest thing going on in Lost is the fact that if the people on the boat are looking for Ben, then why did Naiomi have a picture of Desmond? shocked

Because Desmond and Ben are the same guy
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    MEGA-BRAIN-WAVE!

We're getting flash forwards on Lost now, however the freighter-centric episode consisted of flash-backs to give us backstory to the characters...

...but what if they weren't flash-backs! shocked

Think about it, all 4 of the new characters have a weird connection to the island but perhaps none remember why. Dan doesn't know why he's crying about 815, perhaps Miles is taking advantage of the families of the people who died on the island, and Charlotte recognised the Dharma logo and smiled. I'm not too sure how Frank fits in to this though...he didn't want to say he was the pilot at first? Hmm...

Either way, something is messed up here! shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Anthony wrote
    MEGA-BRAIN-WAVE!

We're getting flash forwards on Lost now, however the freighter-centric episode consisted of flash-backs to give us backstory to the characters...

...but what if they weren't flash-backs! shocked

But Naomi is dead....so they have to be flashbacks, haven´t they? dizzy
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2008 edited
    All were flashforwards but hers. Think about it and it makes sense. The only confusing thing is how ''815 is found'' during all their flash forwards...nooo, my theory is imploding on itself! crazy

God knows then, but why send these 4 people to go get Ben?

Now I think of it, Ben did say ''they WERE a threat'', so does this mean they are Dharma? Are the gas masks to keep them safe incase there's an attack by ''The Others'' again?

Most importantly, who the hell is Michael Abbadon?! Why do quiet, mysterious men in suits always make the best bad guys/great freaky story points? Jack's dad in season 1, G-Man in Half Life 2....etc.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2008 edited
    Anthony wrote
    All were flashforwards but hers. Think about it and it makes sense. The only confusing thing is how ''815 is found'' during all their flash forwards...nooo, my theory is imploding on itself! crazy

LOL It happens usually with Lost theories biggrin

Anthony wrote
    God knows then, but why send these 4 people to go get Ben?

I dunno, but it seems that that scary black guy is like the leader of some kind of (secret) organisation that wants Ben whatever it costs (how does Ben know these people, why does he know they are a threat and how the hell does he have a man inside the freighter are points that I can´t even theorize about)
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Man, I love Lost. The amount of tiny details that people pick up on (like why did the FREAKIN' PICTURE FRAMES at the ghost house change after the Miles had been in the room) is just great. And we still have no idea what the damn numbers mean yet! crazy
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Damn I hadn´t seen that detail! Won´t be a simple raccord mistake? If not, then double crazy
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Nah, all the pictured had moved around too, it's a clue to something!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    So many things that will remain unanswered.....I´m afraid that the "numbers" thing is gonna be one of those unanswered questions; during season 3 they didn´t even mentioned them.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    The writers told that the numbers don't necessarily need to be explained, it's one of those mysterious coincidences ... or perhaps not. It doesn't need to be, it gave us enough thrills during the first season. cheesy
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I'm not bothered if stuff remains unanswered for now, I mean after season 4 we still have 2 more seasons to go. As long as we find out the most important stuff like what the fuck the mechanical smoke monster is I'll be happy. I found that hilarious when Locke asked it instantly last episode, but I knew we weren't going to be told (but there was still that little bit of hope!)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Anthony wrote
    I found that hilarious when Locke asked it instantly last episode, but I knew we weren't going to be told (but there was still that little bit of hope!)

Yes, probably the most direct question ever made in the hole "Lost" history. Obviously, I didn´t expect the answer to be so direct.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2008
    Wooot!

They don't slow down.
    Great new mysteries. cool

LOST will continue after the first 8 episodes, but with only 5 more instead of the 8 planned before the strike. They will write the season 4 main storyline in 3 episodes less.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Bregt wrote
    The writers told that the numbers don't necessarily need to be explained, it's one of those mysterious coincidences ...

See, that's what I don't like about it. Building drama on "mysterious coincidences" is no drama at all.
    • CommentAuthorMogens
    Just watched episode 3. The final reveal: excellent! biggrin punk
    Luminous beings are we.. Not this crude matter.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2008 edited
    Wow...

S04E03 BEYOND WORDS. AMAZING!

What I can say? one of the best episodes of lost ever!

Nice reprise to Kate and Sawyer's love theme, Ben's evil (or not so evil?) motif, and the new tragic theme for the "travell outside the island".