• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2010
    I died and became an annoying cloud. That was worth it. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2010
    And Jack who gave a respectable career in surgery to protect a light from a cloud.

Fuck, if you think about it like that, the show IS bad biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2010
    Tonight, it all ends.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2010 edited
    The question is: how?

Are you watching it live D?
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    ......[insert agonizing Giacchino music]
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Unfortunately no, i won't be able to watch it until tomorrow or perhaps the day after tomorrow.

[insert cliched Harald Kloser music imitating Zimmer]
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2010 edited
    biggrin

Me neither. Although it is a once in a lifetime event, the idea of staying the whole night awake until 6:30 AM (spanish time) and then watching the two and a half hours of the finale tired and sleepy is not my cup of tea. As you, I'm watching it tomorrow night or the day after tomorrow along with 24's finale lick
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I'm watching the whole season during this weekend. I've watched up to episode 6 so far, 6 more tonight perhaps and then the remaining episodes on Monday night. Oh, and we watch it with lots of beers... being drunk is the only way this show makes any sense. (And I'm so glad I left it until now to watch it, I would have been getting so frustrated had I watched them weekly. This show is very entertaining, but stupid.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Steven, i am so interesting in hearing your comments on the music of season6episode9, the one that shows the story of Richard. Lost's most epic moment so far perhaps.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I'm sure I'll get to it by tonight! I've enjoyed the music so far.

Then again watching them like this, I don't tend to think of them as episodes but rather one long film. So I can't remember which episodes I've enjoyed the most. dizzy The beauty of watching it like this, for me at least, is that weak episodes aren't as frustrating for those who watch them weekly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    What you do is miles away better than watching it week by week. It takes patience though and i am weak when it comes to LOST.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Make sure you check out my Lost suites to pass the time until the finale.

7 hours to go!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2010
    Christodoulides wrote
    Steven, i am so interesting in hearing your comments on the music of season6episode9, the one that shows the story of Richard. Lost's most epic moment so far perhaps.

I thought that was the best episode of this season I've seen yet (I'm up to ep. 11). That Richard fellow sure is a good actor. (The music was as good as one would expect, but nothing that blew me away. He's written far better things in his film scores if you ask me.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    The Richard fellow is such a good actor THANK YOU! 'Cause some mocked him in that episode, i was very moved by his performance.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    I can't belive they did this to us. I can't.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Steven wrote
    The music was as good as one would expect, but nothing that blew me away. He's written far better things in his film scores if you ask me.

Wait for Across The Sea then, that's on par with a film score imo.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Nautilus wrote

I assume you're talking about the finale? I'm hoping for a bit "wtf?!" moment at the end which will encourage rewatching the whole show.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Wow, who'd have thought that in the end the whole of Lost was just something dreamt by Gene Hunt. shocked
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Awww, that's what I thought it was the whole time!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    LSH wrote
    Wow, who'd have thought that in the end the whole of Lost was just something dreamt by Gene Hunt. shocked

biggrin applause
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    Anthony wrote
    Nautilus wrote

I assume you're talking about the finale? I'm hoping for a bit "wtf?!" moment at the end which will encourage rewatching the whole show.

You assume well. it was the worst finale (and the easiest) they could have done.
  1. LSH wrote

A nice reference to one of the best finales in recent times.
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    And why you need to rewatch the whole show?
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Oooooooh interesting ending. It wasn't brilliant by any means, but I think it provided what the show deserved.

More discussion once others have watched it.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    Anthony wrote
    Oooooooh interesting ending. It wasn't brilliant by any means, but I think it provided what the show deserved.

More discussion once others have watched it.

Interesting? it could have been good if all the previous stuff have been relationed with it.But it wasn't.

So you only have a resolution of season 6 "flashides" and all the rest, time travels,jurhead incident, etc...was for nothing.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Exactly, the time travel was absolutely pointless and ludicrous. I'm glad you finally see that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2010 edited
    Don't play with that Anthony, because Im really angry.

It can be pointless for you, but it was the main reason of the show at least since the 4 season. so it's not so pointless.

this ending, it's worst than you can think. I mean I thought it was bad (if touching in some way) but it's even worst. You don't have even any resolution for the characters [spoiler]What happen with kate, sawyer, Claire....when they finally scape? we don't know. Just we know when they will be dead. [/spoiler]

Its not a bad idea as a resolution for the "Flash..." but it had to be added a resolution for the all the other stuff.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Please don't spoil it. Many of us haven't watched it yet.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    Christodoulides wrote
    Please don't spoil it. Many of us haven't watched it yet.

I didn't say nothing.