• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2008
    As for we´re watching this season, that´s how it looks like.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2008
    "We already know Sayid (Naveen Andrews) and Jack (Matthew Fox) are part of the Oceanic 6. The sextet is completed tonight, and our "Lost" blogger is laying odds on who makes it off the island."

Complete article (with Giacchino mention included), WITH NO SPOILERS, here:

http://blog.zap2it.com/lost/2008/03/los … -your.html
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2008
    s04e07... Rose & Bernard's theme returns!!! biggrin

I'm not even done watching the episode...I just had to post this in a commercial break
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    s04e07

The first episode EVER where they cheated us with a cheap set up. While there was an emotional high at the end of this episode it was the worst of the season and one of the worst of the entire series. CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorJohn
    First episode to do that? Surely there's been more?

Not a fantastic episode, but it was alright. Nice theme at the very end of the episode. Is the general assumption then that the 'others' are the ones helping Ben?
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    John wrote
    First episode to do that? Surely there's been more?

Not really. Every little twist has served a purpose... this one last night was a cheap shot. Jin's flashback did NOTHING to further the characters development and the writer had us thinking for 50 minutes that he was on his way to the hospital to see Sun. It was lame, lame, lame... something that I haven't felt in the past 3 and a half years of watching the show.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorJohn
    I'm sooooo confused after reading all these comments on IMDB. All these things happening on LOST is confusing, but great. General assumption over there is that Jin is not dead, the Sun and Hurley are putting on a show by visiting the grave because they need to protect the people who didn't get rescued. Makes sense too that Sun's flashforward is before Jack attempting suicide and Hurley's trip to the mental hospital.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Well, the date on the tomb stone said September 22, 2004... the day Oceanic 815 crashed.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    And with this episode we have one more of the Oceanic´s Six...only one left (if we don´t count Aaron).
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2008
    It is quite possible that what appeared to be a flashback with Jin was actually a flash-forward.

If not, then it is indeed quite CHEAP.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJohn

That... Was... Amazing...

I'm so glad I stayed up to read that. Congrats to the writer.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Scribe wrote
    It is quite possible that what appeared to be a flashback with Jin was actually a flash-forward.

Hmm...I don´t think so; that would be even cheaper. I´m sure it is a flashback (a cheap one) just to make us think Jin was one of the other six.
    Besides, if it is a flash-forward then the final scene doesn´t make any sense does it?

John wrote
    General assumption over there is that Jin is not dead, the Sun and Hurley are putting on a show by visiting the grave because they need to protect the people who didn't get rescued

I agree but I wouldn´t call it a show but a way of telling us that Jin is in the island and they aren´t able to come back, so the people that stayed in the island are virtually dead.

Oh man, too much theorising so soon in the morning cool Let´s wait and see
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    Marselus wrote
    Scribe wrote

Hmm...I don´t think so; that would be even cheaper. I´m sure it is a flashback (a cheap one) just to make us think Jin was one of the other six.
    Besides, if it is a flash-forward then the final scene doesn´t make any sense does it?

Maybe he has memory loss? Maybe he's in hiding with a feigned identity? Who knows?
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2008
    I actually thought it was something completly different until I read the transcript on Lostpedia.

- I thought Jin's "flash-forwards" actually WERE flash-forwards. I assumed that he'd got off the island, faked his death to leave Sun, and then married someone else.

- It wasn't until I read Lostpedia that it made sense that his flashes were actually flash-backs.

I'd heard Michael was coming back, and I was hoping they would trick everyone into thinking he was Ben's spy, only to have it turn out it wasn't. So his re-appearance wasn't a big surprise, but when did Ben organise this? Was it part of the deal to get Walt off the island?

Btw, did anyone else notice ''Expose" on the TV at the beginning? biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2008
    It was a lame flash back, with no added meaning, except to just use a trick to "confuse" us. It had no meaning, no value or any new connection. Really silly.

Unless the Panda was once alive and lived on the Eyeland.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2008
    Bregt wrote
    It was a lame flash back, with no added meaning, except to just use a trick to "confuse" us. It had no meaning, no value or any new connection. Really silly.

Unless the Panda was once alive and lived on the Eyeland.

I didn't enjoyed very much this episode.

Jin and Sun has been always boring characters for me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    yeah, i am not into them a lot either. But i TOTALLY enjoyed the Desmond episode, 4x05!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Christodoulides wrote
    yeah, i am not into them a lot either. But i TOTALLY enjoyed the Desmond episode, 4x05!

Likewise. Desmond and Sayid = most badass team there is!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    Christodoulides wrote

I think 4x: 02,03,04 and 05 are some of the best episodes I ever Seen from any show.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Nautilus wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

I think 4x: 02,03,04 and 05 are some of the best episodes I ever Seen from any show.

While I won't agree with the ''best episodes for any show'', season 4 is very, very good. That Sayid episode was just amazing.

The one with Kate, and the only last night weren't particularly spectacular, and I HATED the first episode of the season (what a lame way to start). Still, 1 last episode left before the break!

How long is the hiatus for btw? A month or something isn't it?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Anthony wrote
    How long is the hiatus for btw? A month or something isn't it?

Until April 24, 2008
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    That's not too bad I guess.

*now I must flee from this thread for a few days as you guys get the last episode tonight*

crazy
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    and from the 24th of April the show will resume in season 4 with 8 more episodeS?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2008
    The last episode is very confusing.

Who staged the plane crash now? Ben or Widmore?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorJohn
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2008
    I knew there was a death in this episode, but seriously...

SPOILERS!!!

Rousseau? For someone who's been in it for this long that seemed a little odd...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2008
    John wrote
    Rousseau? For someone who's been in it for this long that seemed a little odd...

Yeah, but is a charcater they´ve never developed. She just popped up here and there through the seasons to save the day or give a bit of info, but nothing realy important IMO. Not a great loss for the show.
    As for the episode, nice to finally know Michael´s story after he left the island. Still one of the Oceanic´s Six missing though. I still think is gonna be Locke.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    Marselus wrote
    John wrote

Yeah, but is a charcater they´ve never developed. She just popped up here and there through the seasons to save the day or give a bit of info, but nothing realy important IMO. Not a great loss for the show.
    As for the episode, nice to finally know Michael´s story after he left the island. Still one of the Oceanic´s Six missing though. I still think is gonna be Locke.

Well...Are you sure Rousseau is dead? Im not sure..

Good Episode.very interesting what happens after the end of season 2 to season 4 with Michael.

And Very interesting subplot (or is the main plot?) with Widmore.

oh-----And Libby!!!!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    The last two episodes were duds!

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

I agree.

There's something missing, it's lazy or even amateurisch.
    They lost the touch from the first episodes.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

Counting this one as the last one? and I guess "duds" is a bad calificantion, isn't it?