• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Well, now's your chace -- presenting, the new Ben & Jerry's flavor, Schwetty Balls.

Based on the Saturday Night Live sketch from years ago.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVChao15oDw

I think I say this is way too racy a name for a grocery store product, especially one which kids eat. Do any of you want your kid asking for that by name? Then using an internet search to find out what that means?
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2011
    The horror. The HORROR!

Actually I just find the name incredibly off-putting for something to put in your face. Yuck.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  2. Ironic you give that photo, considering the person who made this skit famous was the guy who said it, alec Baldwin, who ... well, did you ever hear his answering machine messege to his daughter?
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.