• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2011 edited
    This new voice recognition thingy on the new iPhone 4s (called SIRI) looks pretty smart wink

http://autocowrecks.failblog.org/2011/1 … a-hacksaw/
    http://autocowrecks.failblog.org/2011/1 … ng-to-ask/
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  1. The contract on my HTC Desire is up and I was in getting a new phone yesterday. I have been very happy with my HTC and wanted to stay with that brand. The new One X is a huge beast and a good example of how big smartphones have become. I went instead for an HTC One S - a lovely gadget.

Anyone else have an HTC?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2012
    I don't even know what it is!! confused
    listen to more classical music!
  2. A cell phone brand.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  3. I was just curious to know if anyone used anything other than an iPhone when it comes to smartphones. I have been reading that Android-based phones were catching up with iPhone in terms of technology.

But either no one has one or no one is interested. (Or don't know what I am talking about. wink )
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2012
    Any Android phone can pretty much do anything an iPhone does, plus the esthetics of the things are approaching iPhones as well.

Currently iPhone still outperforms all Androids, but -for example with the Galaxy SII- the difference is SO minute it in no way justifies Apple's inordinate pricing. It becomes more and more true: what you pay for is the logo, nothing much more.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2014
    Does anyone else think the new Galaxy S5 is one ugly piece of equipment?

I still think that Apple make the best looking and best feeling devices on the market. The iPhone 4 still feels like a far more premium product than most top end Android phones today.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2014
    Here's a short piece about the genius of Steve Jobs. I think Demetris will like it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2014 edited
    I don't care man wink I don't have shares in either company. But you seem talking to yourself here (samsung galaxy s5's performance is screamingly fast, ages ahead any other apple product for now, but it does have its lags, freezes and problems, unlike the hugely popular s3 and s4. I hope they get their shit together and fixits problems with s6 'cause otherwise it's the best phone out there right now, screen quality, camera and performance-wise. The iphones are generally sturdier, simpler and more stable 'cause ios has essentially been the same for years now, no significant changes, whilst in android you can do everything, but with often a cost of instability or screwing your phone completely. You loose something you win something, whatever. As i told you, i am not an apple product hater, please understand that. I hate their marketing policies and the stupid people that will pay 1200 euros fora crappy iphone 6plus that bends when you slightly tighten it in your jeans while you drive or sit, that's it. But if i wanted peace of mind, stability and wouldn't care on customizing or fiddling with my phone, if i needed stable performance and something that simply works i'd get the iphone5s which is a pretty good machine for its now reduced price).
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2014
    I don't have enough crayons to explain how much you've missed the point.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2014
    I swear to God D, if you don't watch that video I will book the next plane to Greece and come and slap you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2014
    I watched half of it and was irritate by that guy's shouting voice and turned it off wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    face-palm-mt

Right. Next time click the link before you go on a rant. rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I said i watched half of it, before i wrote anything.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    If you really did watch it, why the rant? Did you completely miss the point? confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I was also kinda replying to your previous post, which went under the radar by me:

Steven wrote

I still think that Apple make the best looking and best feeling devices on the market. The iPhone 4 still feels like a far more premium product than most top end Android phones today.
  4. Steven wrote

HTC One. Now that is a classy, sexy, premium machine. Thinner than Apple too. And doesn't bend. smile
    www.synchrotones.wordpress.com | www.synchrotones.co.uk | @Synchrotones | facebook | soundcloud | youtube
    •  
      CommentAuthorSynchrotones
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2014 edited
    Whoops, double post from my sexy phone!
    www.synchrotones.wordpress.com | www.synchrotones.co.uk | @Synchrotones | facebook | soundcloud | youtube
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Anyone has experience with either:

moto-x
    lg g3
    sony xperia z3
    or xiaomi mi4?

i am looking to replace my s5 'cause while is a screamingly fast phone and has the 2nd best colors/resolution/dynamic range i've seen on a screen (after note3/note4), mine is no good, full of lags and screen hardware problems and sent it back within warranty. Looking for store credit to replace it with something else.
  5. Nokia Lumina 930 Windows Phone. I'm very happy with that.
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Windows phones are pretty good too from what i hear but all of my stuff is synced with google so i am sticking to android.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Demetris wrote
    I was also kinda replying to your previous post, which went under the radar by me:

Steven wrote

I think Martijn once made this analogy, but it's like a cat that falls of its perch only to get up and pretend like it was planned.

(And for the record, I don't like the new iPhones nor do I like Apple as a company. Although the post you were "kinda" replying to I had written before the iPhone 6 came out.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Synchrotones wrote
    Steven wrote

HTC One. Now that is a classy, sexy, premium machine. Thinner than Apple too. And doesn't bend. smile

Agreed. They are nice!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Steven you really are touchy on the subject matter, what gives? it's friggin phones, i don't care. I told you the guy is too irritating (wanted to punch him) so i don't have the will to sit throughout the whole video, it's not exactly a type of area i am that interested in, i don't care that much. So, relax.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Demetris wrote
    Steven you really are touchy on the subject matter, what gives? it's friggin phones, i don't care. I told you the guy is too irritating (wanted to punch him) so i don't have the will to sit throughout the whole video, it's not exactly a type of area i am that interested in, i don't care that much. So, relax.

I'm not "touchy" on the subject matter of phones or indeed Apple (like I've said a thousand times, I don't like Apple, I just like some of their products). But I do get irritated when you misconstrue anything I say in response to your frankly baffling and emotion-led Apple 'hate'. The video I posted was intended as a joke, one that actually aligns with your position, and yet you ranted anyway and have still yet to admit you made a mistake. That's what's annoying. It's like arguing with the Reza Aslan of MainTitles.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I sort of realized his point but the guy is irritating mate, can't help it. My post, as i told you, was a reply on the previous post as you see i started from what you say about s5 being an ugly piece of equipment. Anyway, it's back to apple now and i am back with my trusty donkey (iphone g3s) until i find a replacement.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    My old trusted Nokia E71 (standby time roughly three decades, bandwidth usage 3,7 nanobytes per month) finally gave up, and even though I could still buy a replacement (for RIDICULOUS prices), support under Symbian is now becoming minimal for any kind of service.

So I bought I Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini last week.

I hate it.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Damn. I was thinking of getting one. sad