• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2011
    We've been talking about this in the Greg Edmondson thread, but I think this deserves one of it's own.

The new release trailer has just come out (a-maz-ing).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJuyv_ckh98

A even Harrison Ford has been playing it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI3tsWus2KQ
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I'm looking forward to this as much as The Dark Knight Rises. (Which is to say I'm looking forward to this rather a lot.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Dark Knight rises is THE audio-visual event for me in 2012, nothing (from what's already announced so far) comes close smile
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I'm certainly looking forward to both of the scores! cheesy
  1. Hot Damn! Those are some sweet videos. If I didn't know any better, this is one film I'd pay for to go see it on the big screen.

Alas, I'll have to play through it. All 10 hours of thrilling action-packed adventure. Call me super-excited !!!

And it's incredibly cool to see Indiana Jones himself play through the game that is so clearly inspired by his own cinematic adventures. I'll bet he was secretly wishing Indy IV turned out that exciting...

An awkward way of holding the controller though. dizzy biggrin
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2011
    My God, i am not a gamer (Apart from simulator biggrin) but damn this looks amazing!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2011
    Got any pics of your simulation set up D?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. Yes, and we want to see your pilot uniform too if possible. smile
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2011
    3 hours to go! Think I might go pick this up at midnight.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2011
    There's a countdown? uhm
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  3. Remember the buzz certain popular movies generate, and people lining up to go see them.

Videogames are like that now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2011
    DreamTheater wrote
    Yes, and we want to see your pilot uniform too if possible. smile

I just saw that. I don't have much anymore, i donated it to my little brother, i will ask him to send me a photo or two from Cyprus. He set it up there. I only have a saitek cyborg now 'cause of time and space limitations. http://di1-2.shoppingshadow.com/images/ … ystick.jpg
  4. this is amazing, this is stunning, once again, like Uncharted 2 was several years ago, THIS IS the game of the year for me. punk

Uncharted Rules
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  5. Yeah, now scroll up and watch Harrison have a go. You'll want to play it the minute the clip ends. cheesy
  6. DreamTheater wrote
    Yeah, now scroll up and watch Harrison have a go. You'll want to play it the minute the clip ends. cheesy

I have, excellent video smile

Plus, I ordered my copy. Uncharted 3 come to me cheesy
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2014
    I was bored and wondered what Uncharted 2 might be like with Alan Silvestri music.

THE RESULT

I really wish I could get the cutscenes without music as I'd do a few more.