• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Love Partition by Brian Tyler! Check out my rendition of it on piano: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw93i445XF0

Samantha
    www.samanthafoster.net
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2011
    Wow that's great!

And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who loves this score. I remember a discussion a few years back that featured very mixed opinions. I love his action music but I'm eager to hear more stirring projects like this from Brian Tyler in the future.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    This is my very favorite Tyler score.
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    HeeroJF wrote
    Wow that's great!

And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who loves this score. I remember a discussion a few years back that featured very mixed opinions. I love his action music but I'm eager to hear more stirring projects like this from Brian Tyler in the future.

I agree. One of my favourites from Tyler.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2011
    My personal #1 is Annapolis. I remember quite a mixed set of opinions on that one, too!

But Partition is surely my #2.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
  2. Thanks!