• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Servers on the web host I use went down again for a couple days or so recently, and for a second time one of my websites disappeared, gone, can't log in, but says the name is taken (I've reported it again).

Anyway, sick of that, I've started a back-up website should that happen again, or should the old site not come back up.

Any of you that have visited my site, tvscoring.150m.com -- I need some help; some pages were not backed up. If youy haven't cleared up your cookies/temporary internet files and have been to my site, then you may be able to bring the pages up (don't hit refresh!) and thus be able to save the source code.

I'm needing the following pages if you can still see them; if you get an error page, then it's expired or your cleared your files. They are:

tvscoring.150m.com/index.html
    tvscoring.150m.com/news.html (or News.html)
    tvscoring.150m.com/Dynasty.html (thankfully, I have the full credits saved, but same changed and musicians credited were added later)

Also, opinions on new pages; would anybody want to see credit lists for:

ABC Afterschool Special
    Fantasy Island
    Lou Grant
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2011
    Hmm....strange. I couldn't find them at archive.org either. They usually have a couple of pages stored, no matter what.
    I am extremely serious.
  2. Thor wrote
    Hmm....strange. I couldn't find them at archive.org either. They usually have a couple of pages stored, no matter what.

Thor, what is archive.org and how does it work?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  3. Yes, I tried that, Google and Yahoo cache.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2011 edited
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Thor wrote

Thor, what is archive.org and how does it work?

It's a site that stores selected webpages from a site's history, even sites that exist no more (or that have upgraded their interface since). Like this 'snapshot' from the Scorereviews forum in 2006:

http://web.archive.org/web/200605092316 … m.asp?id=1
    I am extremely serious.
  4. shocked

There are some old reviews on scorereviews that I thought I had lost. Is there a chance they could be there?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2011
    If you're lucky, then perhaps. Would require some searching, though.
    I am extremely serious.
  5. Yes, you enter the name of the link, and it'll search; I'm not an expert on the site, so I don't know if you can search any pages from a site.