• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. What started as a nice and easygoing visit on a new website ended in tragedy. When Phral Murkh, 83 (name and age changed by editor), discovered a new website and message board about filmscoring, he was immediately addicted. "I just couldn´t let go", he said when pschologists asked him about what happened. "It was just too new, too great, too exciting!"
    www.maintitles.net is not even a month old, but Murkh was caught in its sinister web from day one. The community opened their gates right after scorereviews´ own message board closed, and got a hold on almost every prominent member of its former competitor.
    "It´s just nuts", said an anonymous member, "I can´t stop posting. It´s like there´s no other sense in life!"
    Indeed, early police reports tell us about other cases of dramatic addiction. Though hardly three weeks old, maintitles.net has amassed thousands of posts already. There are ten dozens of members, the numbers still growing with the moment.
    And a lot of the "hardcore" fans of the page spend their whole day on the site. Says Murkh: "I find it very hard not to come back every ten minutes to check for new posts. I feel left out if I don´t."
    He now pays his prize for the addiction. Polize got him arrested when he tried to grab an 8-year-old girl´s cell phone to connect to the website while riding a bus.
    "It´s totally heartbreaking", says his wife. "Three weeks ago, we had such a rich life. Now all he speaks about is some strange 'Top Ten' list he wants to be part of..." She looks at the shards of her former life, while Phral Murkh will have to spend the rest of the year in a nice round room with white walls and no monitor in sight. Doctors doubt he´ll make a recovery.
    "Itsa schame," says another anonymous member of maintitles.net, "he wass see ownly uther member hoo thaught Zimma was Da king."
    Homeland Security is informed, but White House denied to comment, though the president has not been seen for three weeks now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2007
    Ralph Kruhm wrote

"Itsa schame," says another anonymous member of maintitles.net, "he wass see ownly uther member hoo thaught Zimma was Da king."

biggrin

Ralph Kruhm wrote

He now pays his prize for the addiction. Polize got him arrested when he tried to grab an 8-year-old girl´s (...)

Man, you lost me there! shocked biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    biggrin biggrin

Homeland Security is informed, but White House denied to comment, though the president has not been seen for three weeks now.

Genius!
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    "This is your brain on maintitles.net"
    *smashes egg with a frying pan*
    *then smashes some plates*
    "Any questions?"

Peter biggrin
    • CommentAuthortjguitar
    Clearly fake. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2007
    tjguitar wrote
    Clearly fake. smile

Ya think? wink
  2. christmas_biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2007
    Wow.... LOL smile)
  3. DemonStar wrote
    Wow.... LOL smile)

WoW... yeah... my other drug...
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalph Kruhm
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2008 edited
    Continuing our report from December, this shocking news reached us merely moments ago. As it seems, the limit of 4000 posts on maintitles.net has been breached. How the long time member of the forum, D.C. from G., accomplished that, is still unknown.

"After your initial report, we looked into a posting limit so users were forced to return to their own life after reaching it", says troubled forum genius B.d.L., "but somehow, C. got around that."

Other forum members were not so saddened by that extraordinary event. Says R.K. from G. (another G., that is), "Go, C., go! You´re the king!", which itself resulted in the sudden outbreak of a bloodfeud, after member J. from I. heard about that exclamation: "Shud up, R.K. vrom G., Zimma is da ownly Khing!"

We´ll continue to report, of course, as soon as new events happen.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2008
    bounce you're killing me man!
  4. Glad to be of service. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Ralph Kruhm wrote
    DemonStar wrote
    Wow.... LOL smile)

WoW... yeah... my other drug...

ROFL biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    dizzy LOL biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalph Kruhm
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2008 edited
    In a continuation of our own story yesterday, we tried to speak with Mr.T., C.´s craziest competitor. Though he declined to comment, his facial features showed respect for his mortal enemy, but some hidden smile suggests that he knows the secret, too, and that he´s right behind to lash out at C.´s throne.

Now tensions arise everywhere within the maintitles.net forum; members panicked at yesterday´s incidents, because it seems no longer impossible to reach the magical number of 5.000 posts, a fact that B.d.L. denies vehemently. "We´ll do everything to stop this madness."

As a matter of fact, things are slowly getting out of hand. People are already threatening to leave this place because of numerous, irritating posts containing hidden links to cute kitten, and countless attempts by the followers of a secret cult worshipping a certain infamous german composer, to proclaim his new work, Knights Fighting Pussies, the holy grail of film music.

While the quality of posts is suffering from this race for the posting throne, C.´s own ability to provide the community with lengthy works containing astounding facts about the secret history of the compact disc proves that he´s earned his title not by senseless gibberish alone.

One of our sources told us about a statement Mr.T. made within his closest circle of friends, where he said, "I must admit, he´s the king, but not for long...", a promise spoken with the voice of someone who has nothing more to loose...

This looks bad indeed...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2008
    Oh dear. shocked sad
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2008
    biggrin biggrin

a certain infamous german composer, to proclaim his new work, Knights Fighting Pussies, the holy grail of film music.

biggrin biggrin