• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2007
    Thank fudge, I've finished college for Christmas. smile What is everyone planning to do this holiday time, for Christmas and New Year?

wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Chillax with family and friends!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  1. Like Erik!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Right... OK, just close the thread. shame

biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2007 edited
    I'm going to Paris this weekend, with friends. That means no romantic hompelpompel on The Champs Elysées and buying expensive clothing, but having fun and drinking gluh wein. And monday family dinner in the evening, opening presents and then on Christmas day itself, start to study for the exams in January. smile

Which reminds me to buy gifts...
    Kazoo
  2. OK, OK. Must admit.

I'll be writing my MA thesis in the break shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Looks like a few of us are going to have to study, including myself. I have module exams in January that aren't going to write themselves. slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    No break.
    Just work.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Martijn wrote
    No break.
    Just work.

sad

Have you been able to solve the server problem in between?
    What keeps your company so busy. wink

Anyway, I hope you have some moments rest during the coming weeks.
    For gluhweinport or so.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I'm not dealing with servers anymore, thank goodness.

I'm now dealing with continents... slant
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I am in Cyprus with my family but still doing recordings (had a 3 hour piano and violin session today) and studying surround systems as hell.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2007 edited
    Martijn wrote
    I'm now dealing with continents... slant

Yeah, those bastards. Always moving, never on ease, crossing the lines every moment, shaking up the whole work environment, unpredictable as hell and never listening.
    Kazoo
  3. My wife just returned home from work to start a period of 11 days off her work, which is the first time she´ll be off for such a long time since our honeymoon in 1995. So you can imagine we´re quite happy here and hope to make the best of the holidays. Due to money issues, we won´t be able to go somewhere else, and I hope she gets one and-a-half week at home without any calls from work, but I won´t bet on it... rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Ralph, that sounds gorgeous mate; wishing you that the last bit of your little paragraph gets to be true eventually! wave
  4. Thanks, mate.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Ralph Kruhm wrote
    We won´t be able to go somewhere else, and I hope she gets one and-a-half week at home without any calls from work

Do you accept suggestions about what to do with your free time (11 days!! Wow!)? biggrin wink
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
  5. With our twelve-year-old-and-happy-to-see-her-mom daughter wrapped around us for most of the time? Well, yes, let suggestions come. biggrin

Actually, those eleven days are not that much, they just come due to the way our work-free days fall this year. 25./26. are free, so she only had to take three days off to get those eleven days straight, which is 24.(half day), 27th, 28th, and 31st (half day). Wouldn´t there be so many Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays (1st/2nd day of x-max and New Year), this would have never been possible...

But our daughter will be away with my parents from 27th to 30th, so there will be some time for my wife and me alone.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Ralph Kruhm wrote
    With our twelve-year-old-and-happy-to-see-her-mom daughter wrapped around us for most of the time? Well, yes, let suggestions come. biggrin

Hahaha, touché smile

Seriously, have a great time with your wife and daughter this Christmas. And let the music roll beer
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
  6. We will, my friend, we will. Thanks. beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    More Christmas in here!
    Bring in the trees!

christmas_tree christmas_tree christmas_tree christmas_tree christmas_tree christmas_tree christmas_tree christmas_tree christmas_tree christmas_tree christmas_tree christmas_tree christmas_tree christmas_tree cow christmas_tree christmas_tree christmas_tree christmas_tree christmas_tree christmas_reindeer christmas_tree christmas_tree christmas_tree christmas_tree
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    For Christmas I plan to eat, drink, open presents, drink, eat, presents, drink some more, walk around a tree singing like a complete idiot, drink, eat, presents, eat some more.......... spend a week exercising.

New Years is more like; drink, drink, drink, set off some fireworks, wait for the ambulance, drink 97% hospital alcohol, vomit, drink, vomit..........spend a week recovering.

Peter christmas_drunk
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I just arrived in Grimstad, my hometown, where I'm celebrating Christmas with my parents and sister (my brother is serving in the army and cannot attend, unfortunately). I'll be sure to sneak in a few parties with my friends as well. smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I officially finished work for the year today, but didn't have time to finish writing my terribly exciting document Business Requirements: Asset Share Tranching, so I have to go back on Monday to do that. After that, the world's my oyster - visiting my mother's on Christmas Day (hopefully she will be out of hospital by then - it won't be much fun otherwise) where my sister will cook a feast; then to my girlfriend's family the day after; then back home where the two of us can just relax for a few days before going back to work. It ought to be a happy Christmas since I've finally passed all my exams which have taken me years to do to be an actuary.
  7. Well, what can I say...

I need a girlfriend.

Quite cool timespending guys!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2007
    PawelStroinski wrote

I need a girlfriend.

Well, i know about one specifically that could be perfect. wink
  8. biggrin

Seriously, please don't mention the case here, because the situation is very complicated and it's not about me.

No, I'm not offended, but I just don't want to bring it here smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2007 edited
    Ah, no worries mate. I am not a looney.

Yet. biggrin

(j/k)
  9. Though you know, I would be amazed if it could be true. Get on MSN and I'll tell you details why biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2007
    MSN on dial-up? Are you on crack? tongue biggrin wink

I know. I sense stuff.
  10. I'm finished work now until 2nd January and Anne & the children are off school now until 7th January (Anne WORKS at a school, not a student!!).

Christmas shopping is all done but still a bit or wrapping still to do. We'll pick up Anne's mum Christmas Eve and then we'll just have a quiet few days eating and drinking. I've got a few DVDs coming (hopefully) from Santa - Blade Runner, Transformers, Hitchcock 14-movie set - and I'm hoping to dip into these sometime.

We all visited my parents in Falkirk last weekend.

These next few days are just going to fly by!!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn