• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2016
    For once I have got my wish and we are staying home for Christmas Day, with relatives visiting us. Looking forward to it. My daughter is two and so this will be the first year she's really aware of what's happening - can't wait to see her enjoying it. (Well, I hope she enjoys it.)

To quote Shakin' Stevens: Merry Christmas, everyone.
  1. It's so fun when kids get old enough to get into Christmas! It makes the holiday magical again. We've moved closer to family since last Christmas. We moved to northern Utah this summer after having lived in southern Nevada for the last 10 years. It used to take us five hours to drive here (which we would do every year because our parents and most of our siblings all live here), but now we can drive to any of their houses in a matter of minutes! It's been fun to get to see them so often. Merry Christmas everyone!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Although 2016 is so fucked up so far, and Christmas this year is odd to say the least, the wifey and i are in Greece's north mountains to the family for christmas, by the fireplace, editing video and photos as we speak wink) and wishing you all the best of great health and love in your lives...may the world be a slightly better place in 2017 and certainly less fucked up than the wretched 2016. cheers xx
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Amen to that D and all the very best to you and yours x
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2016
    Happy festivities all!

I hope 2017 will be better for the world.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2016
    christmas_smile christmas_reindeer Happy four-days late Solstice Celebration!! christmas_tree christmas_drunk christmas_biggrin
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  2. Merry Christmas to everyone here, hope you can celebrate it in warm and friendly circumstances, with the people you love. beer
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2017
    Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope there's sing-alongs or drinks tonight with family or friends or cats or cows! cow
    Kazoo
  3. Merry Christmas y'all!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  4. Merry and cosy days for the main titles community with lots of great food and drink and music and nice presents, not costly but thoughtfully chosen. smile

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
  5. Merry Christmas to everyone

:kilt:
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  6. Merry Christmas to all!
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2017
    Merry Christmas!!!

I do sincerely hope everyone here has a bottle of Port to hand.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2017 edited
    Also, just noticed that I started this thread.... 10 fucking years ago.

dizzy spin dizzy spin dizzy spin

:edited to add extra spinning faces
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2017
    Merry Christmas, everyone. Here in Norway, the "main celebration" is always on Christmas Eve (i.e. yesterday) with church, presents, dinners and whatnot, but I'm aware that for most of you, it's today.

Unfortunately, I've spent the last week coughing constantly and insanely, having come down with bronchitis and fever (sickness always in time for Christmas -- it never fails!), but trying to take in what I can of the holiday with my family.
    I am extremely serious.
  7. Same here. I'm mostly enjoying the present from my brother's today.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  8. Merry Christmas everyone, hope everyone's enjoying the cozy moments of life with friends and family. And I hope Santa passed with a shitload of presents wink
  9. Greetings everyone! Happy holidays to all!

Volker
  10. Merry Christmas everyone. Hope everyone got what they asked for? Anyone ask for any film music-related gifts?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2018 edited
    Merry Christmas to one and all! It may be not so active any more but I really love this place and its people.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2018
    Weirdest Christmas ever. For more reasons than I can count.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2018
    Merry Christmas all! christmas_drunk
    Kazoo
  11. FalkirkBairn wrote
    Merry Christmas everyone. Hope everyone got what they asked for? Anyone ask for any film music-related gifts?

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. This was the first year in a long time that I didn’t get anything film-music related. I didn’t ask for anything, either, though.
  12. christopher wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Merry Christmas everyone. Hope everyone got what they asked for? Anyone ask for any film music-related gifts?

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. This was the first year in a long time that I didn’t get anything film-music related. I didn’t ask for anything, either, though.

Me neither: I didn't ask for, or receive, anything film music related.

It's a very personal thing this film music stuff, and if I have to ask someone to get something for me I may as well get it myself.
  13. FalkirkBairn wrote
    christopher wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote

Me neither: I didn't ask for, or receive, anything film music related.

It's a very personal thing this film music stuff, and if I have to ask someone to get something for me I may as well get it myself.

That. Most people I know wouldn't even know where to get these items if they are not on amazon Germany.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2021
    Merry Christmas to all remaining, hardcore Maintitlers that are still around!
    I am extremely serious.
  14. Merry Christmas everyone!
  15. Merry Christmas everyone. Have a great holiday season.
  16. I wish you all a merry Christmas, full of happyness (and music of course!)
  17. Merry Christmas everyone, hope everyone is enjoying a period of fun, good vibes and lots of laughter and love.
    And let there be music all around