• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. William Shater, our Captain James T. Kirk, is gone...

From Priceline ads.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  2. crazy Damn you! I thought this was for real! kill

And before I clicked on the title I honestly thought some kind of importaint Williams release announcement had been made.

So you had me twice dude!!! knight
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  3. Double whammy.

Just another service I provide.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  4. Trying to give people heart attacks is enough reason for topic termination.

What say you, mods?
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2012
    This mod is greatly amused. wink
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn