• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2012 edited
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNJW113t … r_embedded

Wow! Much better than I expected! However, I miss the splash of cymbals that SHOULD be at the 14 second mark for the grand statement of Jerry's theme. Great looking new logo, too!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2012
    Like it! cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Niiiiice!!!! shocked

Although:
    Erik Woods wrote
    However, I miss the splash of cymbals that SHOULD be at the 14 second mark

Yeah, I agree with that!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorWDWGuy08
    here is a featurette where brian talks about it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pSMnc0U … re=related

btw to the creator of this thread its BrIan not BrAin... just fyi.... hehe
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    It's very nice. Though not to be a predictable Goldsmith nut, but I still prefer Goldsmith's. (Actually, I prefer Horner's.)
  1. WDWGuy08 wrote
    here is a featurette where brian talks about it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pSMnc0U … re=related

btw to the creator of this thread its BrIan not BrAin... just fyi.... hehe

Actually, it's:

BTW, to the creator of this thread it's BrIan not BrAin... just FYI.... hehe

With possible substitutions of a comma after "BrAin" and maybe a colon after "thread".

hehe

tongue

Where the heck is Joel Goldsmith?
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    justin boggan wrote
    Where the heck is Joel Goldsmith?

Now that would have been something. (And clearly the best and obvious choice?)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2012
    I much prefer the original arrangement and am not really sure why it needed a new one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2012 edited
    Southall wrote
    I much prefer the original arrangement and am not really sure why it needed a new one.

It's the 100th anniversary. I'm sure that's their reason. Remember that Horner provided a new theme for the 75th anniversary logo which premiere before Back To The Future Part III.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2012
    And that one was a corker. But it was a new logo! Not just a new arrangement of an old one. This one just sounds "too much" to me.

How many times has Fox changed its logo music? I know there've been several different recordings of it... but new arrangements?
  2. I can live with it, but I still prefer the old one
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2012
    It's amazing, great homage with respect and understanding of the art.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.