• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2012 edited
    When is the festival next year?
    Kazoo
  1. As usual the third or fourth (I never do the proper math) weekend of the year. probably Friday-Sunday or Thursday-Saturday.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2012
    PawelStroinski wrote
    As usual the third or fourth (I never do the proper math) weekend of the year. probably Friday-Sunday or Thursday-Saturday.

Say what?! confused

I don't think it's settled yet. This year was May, but there are signals to suggest that next year will be in the autumn.
    I am extremely serious.
  2. This morning on RFM Classic, Facebook and official website it has been announced the next event will be held from 26 sept until sept 29th

SST 6th European Gathering will be held there too.
    Maybe a joined gathering of MainTitles as well? Purple!

Here the news on the official page (only polish for the moment)

With Google Translate

Don Davis will conduct The Matrix screening more info will be revealed later (including Thor's involvement :wink: )
    That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you. (Andy Dufresne)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2012
    Oh my! That's multiple film music events in one month (Krakow and Ghent, and possible Vienna?).

September is a bit odd for me, usually I do my yearly big holiday then. We'll have to see. End of May would've been ideal.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrancis
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2012
    The Matrix sounds great... It's still early but I'll await the summer festival programming to see if Krakow will be still in the cards. Sounds promising though smile
  3. One of the reasons they moved it, because in May in Poland are a lot of exams. This way they hope they will reach more young people
  4. Here the official press release of the Kraków Festival Office (reposted on our Gathering Thread):

SST 6th European Gathering Kraków
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2012
    Thanks!

There's also a Matrix Live concert in February in Lille. But without Davis.
    Kazoo
  5. BTW, Don Davis already announced it in october 12th on his website. So people could already know the Festival was in september smile

www.dondavis.net
    •  
      CommentAuthorCaliburn
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2013
    I finally sorted the Krakow pictures. You can find them in the SST gallery: http://www.streamingsoundtracks.com/mod … emId=31104
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrancis
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2013
    Nice job! ah memories... smile