• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2012
    After much consideration, I've realized that C&C is the way to go for soundtrack presentations!

It's so great to have all the music of the film in the film's order, because it's the whole thing! Besides, if I want to make an album program out of it, I can just pick out the tracks I like, right? It's so easy!

I often get so frustrated when I see a film and think "oh damn, that's a nice piece of music...why isn't it on the soundtrack release?"

Isn't it great how we all get these radical changes in our life now and then?
    I am extremely serious.
  1. And that happened to be on April's Fools? wink
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  2. Good one Thor!

But for a good April Fools jape there needs to be at least the slightest chance of of the statement being true! wink
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2012
    Damn....guess I should have been more subtle. wink
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2012
    *I* like it!!
    applause

Nice one, Thor!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  3. Thor, can you discuss at greater length the reason for your change of opinion, and refresh again in detail why you held your former view previously? biggrin
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2012
    lol
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2021
    Ha, ha....I had completely forgotten this, but probably one of the best ideas I've had for an April Fool's.
    I am extremely serious.