• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Thomas Glorieux wrote
    LSH wrote
    Just booked myself and a close friend tickets!

So who else is coming?

excellent,

So far Bregt, Jordi (Nautilus), Marcel (Marselus), Christian and his sister, Krisztina (Kri1985), hopefully Thor, probably some 563 people of SST wink and myself

but I expect others to join as well, like SkatingLientje (Elin) and various others

Please look in your mailbox, Thomas...
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)
    •  
      CommentAuthorCaliburn
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2012
    probably some 563 people of SST wink

He he that is about right .. ;-) Hall was not sold out last years. So maybe we can make it happen.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2012
    LSH wrote
    Just booked myself and a close friend tickets!

So who else is coming?

W00t! Excellent Lee. It's really cool when new faces are joining the events.
    Kazoo
  2. And Elin and her nephew join the party as well, this makes 11 on the same row

a couple more and we equal 1/50 of SST wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2012
    And meeeeee! spin
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
  3. Rian wrote
    And meeeeee! spin

Maxime, that's fabulous news. I have been talking about you recently... And wondering how you are doing.
    Good I hope?
  4. Rian wrote
    And meeeeee! spin

of course, Maxime as well shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2012 edited
    So....so far:

Thomas
    Bregt
    Elin
    Thor
    Jordi
    Maxime
    Marcel
    Christian (& sister)
    Krisztina
    Lee

Nice group here smile

What about you Bob, Martijn, Bregje? And the brits? beer
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2012
    Actually, I don't know if I'll be there yet, Marselus.

On September 7th, they will announce which school I'll be placed at during October. When they announce this, I'm in the US, but I'll contact the school asap when I return on the 13th. Then if they say 'yes' to taking a day off and if there are still reasonable plane tickets and hotel accomodation to be found, I'll go.

But I heard Demetris was planning on going this year?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Thor wrote
    Actually, I don't know if I'll be there yet, Marselus.

On September 7th, they will announce which school I'll be placed at during October. When they announce this, I'm in the US, but I'll contact the school asap when I return on the 13th. Then if they say 'yes' to taking a day off and if there are still reasonable plane tickets and hotel accomodation to be found, I'll go.

But I heard Demetris was planning on going this year?

You'll be there beer kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Marselus wrote
    You'll be there beer kiss

You put kind smileys to it...but there's a very thinly veiled hint of threat in your words.... wink
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  5. Martijn wrote
    You put kind smileys to it...but there's a very thinly veiled hint of threat in your words.... wink

Would it work if we say kind (but kinda threatening) words like that to you, to get you to come to Ghent?
    E.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Skating_Lientje wrote
    Martijn wrote

Would it work if we say kind (but kinda threatening) words like that to you, to get you to come to Ghent?
    E.

Now we are talking.

Come on Martijn....Jordi is not that dangerous.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    You...threaten...me?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Marselus wrote

applause

Excellent!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    wink
  6. Martijn wrote
    Marselus wrote

applause

Excellent!!!

Second that beer

And I can even confirm that the Belgian delegation is actually fairly friendly...
    Also the have beer, chocolates and other fun stuff...

So have no fear and just come down...
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Martjin prefers to be the mysterious stranger that lurks in the shadows of Cyberspace. No one will ever see him live. Is he even a real person? Nobody knows.
    I am extremely serious.
  7. Thor wrote
    Martjin prefers to be the mysterious stranger that lurks in the shadows of Cyberspace. No one will ever see him live. Is he even a real person? Nobody knows.

And then one day he will come out to meet us and say this.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Skating_Lientje wrote
    Thor wrote

And then one day he will come out to meet us and say this.

Oh no, my dear. My general discourse runs among the more eclectic...
  8. Martijn wrote
    Oh no, my dear. My general discourse runs among the more eclectic...

Sorry, Martijn. Some of those links don't work for me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    It's just a sound file. Should work in any browser (it does here on four different PCs with three different operating systems. sad )
  9. Martijn wrote
    It's just a sound file. Should work in any browser (it does here on four different PCs with three different operating systems. sad )

Of course my aweful computer kinda fails.. Anyway, the initial link worked. It's when I try clicking on the other links that appear, that the thing goes haywire.
    Any way, I still go with you being Darth Vader.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    You were right, the link was broken. Fixed now!

Skating_Lientje wrote
    Any way, I still go with you being Darth Vader.

And no.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Thor wrote

punk
  10. Thor wrote

strange, I saw him once, during a Star Wars concert. Must have been the light saber's glow that made him appear in the darkness

or the force was with him that evening...
  11. Thomas Glorieux wrote
    strange, I saw him once, during a Star Wars concert. Must have been the light saber's glow that made him appear in the darkness

Or he was Darth Vader...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2012
    Skating_Lientje wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote

Or he was Darth Vader...

Or he was Martijn's body double...
    •  
      CommentAuthorCristian
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2012
    Does anyone know when they will announce what suites from JNH music they will play at the concert? I wonder on what criteria: the popularity amongst fans, the movies that are box office success, Oscar nominated music (that include Michael Clayton btw)?

If they ask me the answer is simple: SIGNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Village, Unbreakable, Lady in the Water, Snow Falling on Cedars are also must!

Wyatt Earp would also be great.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2012
    Cristian wrote
    Does anyone know when they will announce what suites from JNH music they will play at the concert? I wonder on what criteria: the popularity amongst fans, the movies that are box office success, Oscar nominated music (that include Michael Clayton btw)?

The Last Airbender would make me so happy....