• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2007
    Is he popular in Europe? I am not familiar at all with him.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Parky's certainly a fan.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Yeah he's quite popular here in the UK Tom, he's not really my thing but there's no doubt that he's an exceptional talent.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Parky's certainly a fan.

Now how is Tom gonna know who the heck "Parky" is Steven? wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Right Timmer! I have no clue, please help me
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Parky as in Parkinson...UK's most famous talk show host (the UK version of David Letterman, if you will, although far more benign). I actually like some Cullum's stuff. A musically mature youngster.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Parky as in Parkinson...UK's most famous talk show host (the UK version of David Letterman, if you will, although far more benign). I actually like some Cullum's stuff. A musically mature youngster.

Got it in one Thor.

I caught half of Cullum's set at Glasto a few years back and he really knows his stuff, and what a musician!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    sdtom wrote
    Right Timmer! I have no clue, please help me

Thor is spot on Tom.

"Parky" has had Jamie Cullum on his chat show a number of times for the musical interlude. Parky is a big fan of Jazz and Swing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    http://www.amazon.com/Grace-Gone-Soundt … B000VKL0S0

I too enjoy good jazz and swing. You'll have to listen to the clips and determine for yourself.
    tom