• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2008
    Steven wrote
    Yeah! Some of us live in the real world. rolleyes

Anyway, getting back to the Terminator. I think Bond would be able to defeat him easily since Bond always manages to outwit technology.

hahahaha!
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    omaha wrote
    Steven wrote
    Yeah! Some of us live in the real world. rolleyes

Anyway, getting back to the Terminator. I think Bond would be able to defeat him easily since Bond always manages to outwit technology.

hahahaha!

Except you can't spell "outwit" without "twit".

J-F
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    What the $&#% possesses a 7 year old to do this!?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-p … 649876.stm

Pff, the same disgust that posses me when i see crawling shit and reptiles as those that became the barbecue of the big c!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2008
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer wrote
    What the $&#% possesses a 7 year old to do this!?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-p … 649876.stm

Pff, the same disgust that posses me when i see crawling shit and reptiles as those that became the barbecue of the big c!

confused
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Yeah, I didn't get that too. Very confusing sentence structure.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    "posses" was meant to be "possesses", methinks.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2008
    Yeah, heero is right, it was late, i was sleepy, you put the rest together wink Still, something tells me that Timmer actually got what i wanted to say but the emoticon went to express his displeasure with the fact that someone (in this case: me) would actually carry such negative feelings about others' (say Timmer's wink ) beloved reptiles and stuff?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Yeah, heero is right, it was late, i was sleepy, you put the rest together wink Still, something tells me that Timmer actually got what i wanted to say but the emoticon went to express his displeasure with the fact that someone (in this case: me) would actually carry such negative feelings about others' (say Timmer's wink ) beloved reptiles and stuff?

Just wait till Dinosaurs return to rule the world slant angry
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I know - i just KNOW you'll be the only one leading and riding them when they will be crunching us down all again, one by one!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    I know - i just KNOW you'll be the only one leading and riding them when they will be crunching us down all again, one by one!

biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Dinosaurs are more like birds than reptiles. tongue
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    HeeroJF wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Dinosaurs are more like birds than reptiles. tongue

Yeah yeah yeah don't ruin it rolleyes wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    It's already ruined mate. It's a subject NOT PLEASANT for most (normal biggrin tongue ) people, at all.
  1. biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeOct 7th 2008
    How did we start talking about dinosaurs again?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    HeeroJF wrote
    How did we start talking about dinosaurs again?

Because the world is ready for they're return!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    their biggrin

AND NO, IT'S NOT!
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Yes it is. I've stocked up on ramen noodles and Nintendo Power magazines last night. I'm ready.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2008
    You have been warned....
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2008 edited
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne … 846011.ece

MARTIJN

shocked shocked shocked WARNING! shocked shocked shocked

It's best that you give this a miss devil

wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    not found?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    not found?

Fixed it!

Wanna look?? devil
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    ...in Australia.

Oh good Christ.

Another shot:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.j … der122.xml
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    ok.......

SCREW YOU!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    LSH wrote
    ...in Australia.

Oh good Christ.

Another shot:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.j … der122.xml

A better shot too! punk
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    ok.......

SCREW YOU!

Awwwww D...tsk tsk tsk wave <--wagging finger Which part of it being a WARNING to Martijn did you not understand!? wink

To make you feel better check out the pic on Obama versus McCain thread cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    LISTEN TO ME YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING AIR-BREATHING CHELICERATE ARTHROPOD: YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO EAT INSECTS, INCESTS FOR GOD'S SAKE, NOT BIRDS THAT ARE 4 TIMES YOUR WEIGHT AND 2 TIMES YOUR SIZE YOU STINKY PIECE OF POO!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    It wasn't for you mate. hahaha that thing really upsets me, makes me shiver!! Really, i am wondering, do you feel some kind of awe when you see it, Tim? The only thought that is connected to it and causes awe is me blowing its brains out with a good ol' shotgun!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    LISTEN TO ME YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING AIR-BREATHING CHELICERATE ARTHROPOD: YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO EAT INSECTS, INCESTS FOR GOD'S SAKE, NOT BIRDS THAT ARE 4 TIMES YOUR WEIGHT AND 2 TIMES YOUR SIZE YOU STINKY PIECE OF POO!

Now now D, that's no way to speak about one of the most successful species of creature to ever exist on planet Earth, they've been around for 100's of millions of years before us and quite likely will contiue long after the human race as a species is long gone. wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    It wasn't for you mate. hahaha that thing really upsets me, makes me shiver!! Really, i am wondering, do you feel some kind of awe when you see it, Tim? The only thought that is connected to it and causes awe is me blowing its brains out with a good ol' shotgun!

LOL biggrin

Isn't that a bit like using a Formula 1 car to outrace a tortoise!? biggrin wink