• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2014
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    I'll bet that one of the first poses you put Vader into will be the "I am your father" pose. wink

Actually, no.
    I've put him into what I call the "I'm 'avin' you, sunshine" pose.

Or 'listen ere you mug'

Love it and WE DO want more pictures of your treasures.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Tyrannosaurus Punk

http://io9.com/now-this-is-a-badass-fea … 1605638011

I wonder if they will reflect upon recent scientific discoveries in that new Jurassic Park film. cheesy

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2014
    I wondered that too. Part of me wants them to acknowledge the science, the other part of me wants them to stay within the realm of fantasy. I don't see the Jurassic Park T-Rex as a faithful imagining of a creature that once existed, but rather a King Kong/Godzilla-like fantasy creature with a slight bit of grounding in reality.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2014
    Why do we still don't have a scary dinosaur smiley? This is getting ridiculous.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    kill :god:
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    I wondered that too. Part of me wants them to acknowledge the science, the other part of me wants them to stay within the realm of fantasy. I don't see the Jurassic Park T-Rex as a faithful imagining of a creature that once existed, but rather a King Kong/Godzilla-like fantasy creature with a slight bit of grounding in reality.

I suppose that is one way of looking at it considering the science from the film is using frogs and stuff to link broken DNA strands, that way you can make excuses for why the Velociraptors in the first two films have no feathers. cheesy

There IS evidence that some Dinosaurs had no feathers with fossilised skin preserved from Hadrosaurs ( Duck-billed Dinosaurs...birds! wink ) showing lizard like scales.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote
    Why do we still don't have a scary dinosaur smiley? This is getting ridiculous.

Martijn wrote
    kill :god:

It had better be the BIGGEST icon EVER! uhm
  2. Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote

I suppose that is one way of looking at it considering the science from the film is using frogs and stuff to link broken DNA strands, that way you can make excuses for why the Velociraptors in the first two films have no feathers. cheesy

There IS evidence that some Dinosaurs had no feathers with fossilised skin preserved from Hadrosaurs ( Duck-billed Dinosaurs...birds! wink ) showing lizard like scales.

That seems to be the way the film makers will reason the absense of feathers. That's fine with me. As Steven said, this is fantasy and no science docu.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2014
    Spinosaurus

biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2014
    A Handy Guide to the Creatures in the 'Jurassic World' Trailer (including the watersaurus):

http://mentalfloss.com/article/60293/ha … ld-trailer
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2014
    Somewhat appropriately, the article is written by a fellow called Mark Mancini.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2014 edited
    M-O-S-A-S-A-U-R
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2014
    Which is a type oooooffff.....?

Exactly.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2014
    Steven wrote
    Which is a type oooooffff.....?

Fluid? Moistness? Humidity??
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2014 edited
    Timmer wrote
    M-O-S-A-S-A-U-R

I win!

biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2014
    Yeah yeah yeah yeah.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2014
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    M-O-S-A-S-A-U-R

I win!

biggrin

Best use of this video I've seen biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2014
    While looking for prehistoric stuff I came across a picture of one of the ugliest woman I've ever seen.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2014 edited
    trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex
  3. face-palm-mt smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex trex

bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bowbow bow bowbow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bowbow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love trex kiss trex love

That's my axe right there. dino Wipe them out. All of them.
  4. Timmer wrote

bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bowbow bow bowbow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bowbow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow

Rise, my friend!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2014
    I haven't seen this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5KSiCqP044
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2015
    Timmer wrote
    Spinosaurus

biggrin

This one may have been too "subtle" for most here bar Martijn. wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2015 edited
    Just in case I haven't posted this before ( as if I've EVER done that!? rolleyes )

Pathe news dinosaur model making cool

I wish there were more to this. slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Oh, that is great! love
    Thanks, Timmer!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Spinosaurus

biggrin

This one may have been too "subtle" for most here bar Martijn. wink

biggrin
    See?
    T-Rex doesn't NEED prosthetics.
    Much...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    What's with the Dalek at the end of that film? I wanna see all of it. slant