• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. I've just read in a Belgian newspaper that Bart De Pauw, a television maker, renowned for his excellent use of sountracks as background to his TV-productions, is going to co-present a radioshow about soundtracks.

The show will be called 'The original Sountrack' and will be co-presented by movie-critic Patrick Duynslaegher (always present at the WSA, for the MT-insiders) and Claude Blondeel. They will share their favorite scores with the audience (by well-known and more obscure composers).

The show will air every Sunday night from 6PM until 8PM on Klara (the classical radio station of Flanders), starting from 16 September.

For those not living in Belgium, and still interested in listing to the broadcasts. Klara does do live-streaming. So you can listen to the show www.klara.be (click 'Luister Live').

I know what I'll be doing on Sunday nights...
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)
  2. cool, curious to check it out
    but one thing is clear, Bart De Pauw surely knows his soundtracks punk
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  3. Thomas Glorieux wrote
    but one thing is clear, Bart De Pauw surely knows his soundtracks punk

No kidding.
    That guy is almost religeous about scores...

To give those who don't know what Thomas and I are talking about an idea. Here is a link to the intro to one of his TV shows (I'm sure Basil Poledouris didn't mind). It was a very funny show, in which he and his co-presenter (the guys on horseback) didn't take themselves too seriously. But which was surely one of the best talk/quiz shows on the air at that time.
    In the previous/consequent season of the show (couldn't find a you tube link of that one) they changed it to the score of Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet's 'gas station scene'.

E.
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)