• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2007
    Does Anyone Knows where I can find partitures with simple notes of Scores???

It's for my new Yamaha :P

thanks!

beer
  1. I think Pearl Harbor (it is released in piano sheet music) is pretty simple.

And the word is actually score smile
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2007
    google stuff with : "sheet music" in it
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2014
    I googled "partitures with simple notes" and apparently there's an ointment for it, now.
  2. Momma used to say: life is a like a box of partitures.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2014 edited
    Southall wrote
    I googled "partitures with simple notes" and apparently there's an ointment for it, now.

Jesus Christ you almost gave me an aneurysm, I thought Jordi had returned.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2014
    I think it's a shame he felt he had to leave.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    True.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    He's a good man. Proper Spaniard, passionate, wears his heart on his sleeve. It's a loss that he no longer posts here.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2014
    Yeah, not really.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2014 edited
    Are you people nuts? He was one of the worst to ever come by maintitles. I don't know how he is in real life and i don't claim anything over that since i never met him, so i will have to take your word for it; but on the forum, he and the princess were pain in the ass numero duo, after the sunils and all the other similar instantly-banned sickos that occasionally came here.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    True.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    That's just rude. What was so bad about him to even compare him to Sunils and other sickos we apparently had? slant

I don't agree at all.
    What Timmer said is spot on.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    yeah What Bregt said.
    Sure, he is a little eccentric.
    Aren't we all?

I always liked Jordi.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I think you're all right.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Rude? I am sorry, not at all imo. We don't ban people for being slightly eccentric. 'Cause aren't we all? Although time heals it seems and you forgot the emotional roller coasters and turmoil he started each month in here, thus getting banned. I understand that meeting him in real life and having a beer with the dude would surely change one's opinion (heck mine as well i am sure, if he ever came close to talk to me in real life or if he didn't avoid me like plague if i got near anywhere near him) but you have to admit his online persona was troublesome to say the least.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Jordi was never banned, D. smile
    (And I certainly never found him troublesome? confused )
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Jordi left because of the attacks and life that changes.
    Troublesome is such an overstatement.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    This place is better without him.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I do not agree. I really enjoyed his contributions, even if I rarely agreed.
    Variety being the spice of life and all that.
    Jordi was never in the same despicable league as Sunil or Daniel2 back in the SR days.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    I do not agree. I really enjoyed his contributions, even if I rarely agreed.
    Variety being the spice of life and all that.
    Jordi was never in the same despicable league as Sunil or Daniel2 back in the SR days.

yeah

Timmer wrote
    He's a good man. Proper Spaniard, passionate, wears his heart on his sleeve. It's a loss that he no longer posts here.

yeah
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Erik Woods wrote
    This place is better without him.

-Erik-

We need members and while I seldom agreed with him I didn't consider him a threat. I seldom agree with Steven or Erik either but I know they are solid members and participate here.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I agree.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    As I said we need more active participants.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
  3. You know, I searched the word "partitures" in regards to music, because I ahd no idea what it was, and I still have no idea what it is. I could actually read into it, but no thanks.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  4. I think it means scores (as in, that big book of notes a conductor uses, not the other little thing a few people might know about). German word for it, Partitur, is pretty similar.

And yeah, as far as I can tell from what I've read of old threads and such, Jordi seemed to fall mostly into the "annoying but harmless" category.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    sdtom wrote
    As I said we need more active participants.
    Tom

active regardless of quality ?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Bregt wrote
    Jordi left because of the attacks and life that changes.
    Troublesome is such an overstatement.

Strange, i always thought we banned him wink Anyway, what attacks? All the problems which came up were started by him.
  5. I just posted this useless reply. I am now 1% more active.