• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2012
    Bregje wrote
    I really don't care much about my looks and it's just that I've neglected the healthier food lately and often feel tired and stuffed.

Interestingly, there's a link to DIET food here!
    (Even though it may be a chicken-and-egg case. But nevertheless I found it an interesting read.)
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2013
    Captain Future wrote
    Bregje wrote
    Eh... I was talking about my health, not my looks... sad

What do you all think? That I'm 16 years old and want size XS?
    I really don't care much about my looks and it's just that I've neglected the healthier food lately and often feel tired and stuffed.

Of cause you were speaking about your health. I was just beeing a tiny little bit naughty.
    Have a nice time tonight!

Perhaps I was overreacting, sorry! smile

It's just that when Thor says he ate x bags of crisps, people say he should think of his health and when I say I want to lose a bit of weight, people say 'who wants to look like a bag of bones?'. It annoyed me that people respond to weight differently with men and women. I understand where it comes from, but just so you all know: I don't compare myself to glossy women.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Martijn wrote
    Interestingly, there's a link to DIET food here!
    (Even though it may be a chicken-and-egg case. But nevertheless I found it an interesting read.)

I'm glad I don't drink any soda's at all. And I avoid sweeteners. If I want sweet it's sugar, otherwise I prefer simply not sweet. I do know there's lots of sugar in food I'm not aware of though. I should read labels more.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Bregje wrote
    It's just that when Thor says he ate x bags of crisps, people say he should think of his health and when I say I want to lose a bit of weight, people say 'who wants to look like a bag of bones?'. It annoyed me that people respond to weight differently with men and women.

Well, I think that's got (far) more to do with us being aware of Thor's health issues as well as his regular tendencies to binge out on truly terrible foodstuffs. It's just that -as far as I know! wink - you are rather more conscious of what you put in your body. So there's just a lot less concern!

If you would be posting regularly that you didn't cook and just got fries and pizza, I guess any reaction might have been different. smile
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I admit to falling prey to a bag of crispy cheetos last night while I was watching Curse of the Fly.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!